Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GuyFromNam
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any ideas as to why, I can't find NDrive in the App catalog? I can't find it for the Touchpad or Pre3!

Luis Soerio from NDrive said this:

Dear Customer,

Unless your mobile operator has a filter related to Navigation Apps, we can assure you that NDrive is for sale at the App Catalogue.

Best regards

NDrive Support Team
    NDrive Navigation Systems, S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by trumanisms View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas as to why, I can't find NDrive in the App catalog? I can't find it for the Touchpad or Pre3!

Luis Soerio from NDrive said this:

Dear Customer,

Unless your mobile operator has a filter related to Navigation Apps, we can assure you that NDrive is for sale at the App Catalogue.

Best regards

NDrive Support Team
    It hasn't launched yet for the Pre3. It was supposed to launch by the end of October but here we sit in December. Hopefully anytime now. As far as TouchPad, there is no GPS but I believe there is a beta version of Ndrive for the TouchPad called HD in the beta feeds.
    TouchPad 4G has a GPS chip.
    Wifi versions support external GPS as well as a tethered solution.
    Beta testing has stalled since 304 has a bug which renders the ndrive interface inoperable.
  4.    #4  
    Too bad NDrive doesn't seem to know it isn't released yet.

Peace
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    It hasn't launched yet for the Pre3. It was supposed to launch by the end of October but here we sit in December. Hopefully anytime now. As far as TouchPad, there is no GPS but I believe there is a beta version of Ndrive for the TouchPad called HD in the beta feeds.
    That is what I thought, because I follow them on Twitter. I just went to the website because I hadn't hear anything lately and I followed the link to webOS and it said it was in the App Catalogue. I went, I searched, nada! So I emailed them. You saw the reply I got. Luis "assured" me it was there. I knew you guys would know more than Luis!
    Quote Originally Posted by trumanisms View Post
    That is what I thought, because I follow them on Twitter. I just went to the website because I hadn't hear anything lately and I followed the link to webOS and it said it was in the App Catalogue. I went, I searched, nada! So I emailed them. You saw the reply I got. Luis "assured" me it was there. I knew you guys would know more than Luis!
    They're supposed to come out with another Pre 3 beta first (soon).
    Needless to say, webOS has moved down on the list of priorities.
    vollrath_alex likes this.
    Got this email from Ndrive sales this morning (12/7):

NDrive for the Pre3 has already been submitted to HP, and only after their approval the application becomes available. PLease stand by and keep checking your App Catalogue portal.

Best regards

NDrive Support Team
    - Alan
    Palm III, Palm Vx, Palm TX, Palm Pre (Sprint), Palm Pre3(AT&T/ebay)
    Quote Originally Posted by alangant View Post
    Got this email from Ndrive sales this morning (12/7):

NDrive for the Pre3 has already been submitted to HP, and only after their approval the application becomes available. PLease stand by and keep checking your App Catalogue portal.

Best regards

NDrive Support Team
    Be sure to check the version before you buy it