Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Ce
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBooDoc View Post
    Neither of which work very well, unfortunately. Wierd interface, attrocious password fields to log on to GoogleDocs, and Copy/Paste doesn't wrkwith rest of TouchPad. I had high hopes, but after buying PSO for Pre3 and TouchPad, end up using QuickOffice on TouchPad and Google Docs on Pre3. Disappointing.

- Sent from my HP webOS TouchPad -
    After one day of use I have to agree although I have to admit that it's a feature rich app. I can't get used to the weird UI and the fact that typical WebOS features (gesture area) just don't work. I'm also very disappointed that copy & paste only works within PSO, not between apps (unless I overlooked a feature..) and that it's not possible to open mail attachments with PSO from within the mail app. Disappointing and unfinished because, and I really hate to say this, the "con's" outnumbers the "pro's".
  2. Ce
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    After almost 5 days I've deleted PSO from my Pre 3. I can't get used to the "non-WebOS" way this app works (gesture area, copy & paste). Next to that "support" is (for me..) non existent. I've send in some support questions (the first one about a demo version, early december) but, apart from automated replies, never got an answer. Thanks to this forum I could solve some problems, not because of their "support".
    Well, after doctoring my Pre3 and then reinstalling Picsel Smart Office....it works! No Red Screen of Death.

The UI takes a lot of getting used to! I soooo want the back gesture and the usual drop-down top menus to work. How hard can it be...? :-)
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    The RSOD is not an issue anymore, the non-webOS UI is a little bit annoying (but acceptable since we don't have anything to compare. For Pre3 at least). The worst thing for me that seems to be number 1 off all is that we can't use symbols (SYM button)or even a '@'. I wish to have the possibility to use special characters (by pressing SYM and edited 'alternate_chars.json; file. But I can't. That makes PSO pretty usseless. In-app-only copy and paste is pain in the as* too.
    Maybe I'm missing something and someone could enlighten me how some of above could be achieved?
    -pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
    Dear all,
    where can I get this apps? I looked at the app catalog, but it doesn't exist there..
    any link or website to visit for?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    What phone model do You have (Pre3, Pre2, Pre+, Pre-)?
    And the App Catalog? Have You set the country for AC right (official supported Paid Apps App Catalog)?

I've heard that PSO is available for webOS 1.4.5+ so even Pre- should meet the spec req.
    App Catalog must be the case.
    There is only one legal way to obtain PSO. And it is the AC way.
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
    One VERY annoying thing...

Google Docs CANNOT edit shared worksheets that you do not own.
    Quote Originally Posted by pretoo View Post
    What phone model do You have (Pre3, Pre2, Pre+, Pre-)?
    And the App Catalog? Have You set the country for AC right (official supported Paid Apps App Catalog)?

I've heard that PSO is available for webOS 1.4.5+ so even Pre- should meet the spec req.
    App Catalog must be the case.
    There is only one legal way to obtain PSO. And it is the AC way.
    I am using Pre3 sir..yah, i already checked on my AC but there is no PSO there
    Quote Originally Posted by clouds_9 View Post
    I am using Pre3 sir..yah, i already checked on my AC but there is no PSO there
    Try this link:

https://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.picsel.app.smartofficepre&applicationid=1000135
    my picsel doesn't work with a pdf file (271 pages), when it load, the sign is "memory full" so it can't load all of pages in my file". some pages are blank.
    can't login to google on my Pre2. dropbox works and google Account on other webos apps too.
    no Symbols in pasword.

anybod?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123