1.    #1  
    I feel like I must be missing something, but although I can load Google Docs, and I seem to be able to save the docs locally, I can't seem to figure out how to save changes (or a new doc) to Google Docs.

Help?
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

How do I configure (or activate) a Google Docs account? On the start screen I see "DropBox" and "Google Docs". Clicking on "DropBox" shows me my DropBox contents (I entered the account settings on first start). Clicking on "Google Docs" shows me "Google Docs [Logged out]" (or similar translation from German). But clicking on that menu item doesn't do anything. How can I setup Google Docs account information (or is the global Google account information used?). How can I log into Google Docs then?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bellonsn View Post
    How do I configure (or activate) a Google Docs account?
    On the screen you describe, there should be Email and Password fields and then a "Link" bar once those are filled out.

Fair warning, the behavior of mine was pretty wonky. I had to enter an *incorrect* password before it would accept my correct password and show me my Google Docs. Until I did that, it kept giving me the "Google Docs (logged out)" screen you describe.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    I feel like I must be missing something, but although I can load Google Docs, and I seem to be able to save the docs locally, I can't seem to figure out how to save changes (or a new doc) to Google Docs.

Help?
    +1
    U.S. Robotics PalmPilot 1000 --> U.S. Robotics PalmPilot Professional --> Palm III --> m505 --> Palm IIIc --> Tungsten T3 --> Samsung SCH-i760 (Windows Mobile) --> Motorola Droid (Android) --> now back to Palm with the Touchpad