1.    #1  
    don't know for how long but it should be for 3 days I would think since they missed out all weekend.
    Where did you hear this? Don't see it on the picsel twitter or facebook pages, or Palm blog. At this point I'll believe it when I see it after that last two sales failed two happen, Oh, nevermind, it's on sale NOW, I just checked, . OK... NOW I believe it, hah.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I saw it, and bought it, in the App Catalog.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Wow! Have been holding out on this one, and couldn't resist the sale. This thing blows QuickOffice out of the water!
    We have it on the iPad so couldn't resist either. Works fine, no red screen for me. Should be an improvement although I don't expect everything my laptop version provides.
    Just got it & it works nice & snappy. Loaded a 45 page report with lots of photos and formatting and I was suprised it came up without a glitch. The PDF viewer alone is worth the cost IMHO.

It would be nice to have box.net support too seeing as all TP owners have a free account.
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    Just bought it also.

+1 for box.net support.
    To me, always was $ 9.90. This off was not showed in Black Friday to me...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    To me, always was $ 9.90. This off was not showed in Black Friday to me...

Best Regards...
    The sale didn't happen in the black friday - cyber monday period, only after on picsel tuesday did the sale price finally show up, so it wasn't just you, it was all of us.
    Well, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Last Yesterday, Today Monday, In This Moment... continue as $ 9.99 to me!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Last Yesterday, Today Monday, In This Moment... continue as $ 9.99 to me!!

Best Regards...
    OK, didn't realize that, still shows as $4.99 when I look it up here. Don't know what to say, guess it's not in all regions.