Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By isaackeyet
  1.    #1  
    So i was having issues with lastfm, the app would stop playing every song 3/4 of the way through, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not fix, nor did resetting my touchpad, so i doctored my touchpad, now i am missing apps, and they are nowhere to be found in the app catalogue. Wordpress is one of them, and Earthworm jim is another. I have to say, I am pretty ****ed off about it. Everything worked fine before i doctored, and now i am missing apps that i can't seem to get back. Anyone else?
  2.    #2  
    also, the touchpad IDE in preware does not show up for me, which is the main reason for me owning a touchpad at the moment.
    Either a glitch in the catalog on WordPress, or maybe they pulled it while working out the bug fixes they are working on..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Looking for the app too. Goit my Touchpad back from HP, after it showed cracks on the speaker and the usb plug. Let's hope that Wordpress will be back, the app was very important for me.

Christoph

//PS: Looks like a Beta WPwebOS 1.1 was released a couple of days ago. Perhaps the pulled the last version from the catalog and will release the next verision soon. https://twitter.com/#!/WPwebOS/statu...80371502993408
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    You can get the current beta (1.1.1) here: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ordpress.webos
    The Beta is over and the new app should be live soon if not already. Hope it works better for you.

More info on WordPress for webOS and download link at WordPress for WebOS
    eliasp likes this.