1.    #1  
    nice game! But I got one problem. Is there a way to select several planets, not all of them, at a time? I read the instructions, but it seems that this is an porting version for tp cos it says num. keys etc. Dragging a box around the planets you want to select, as the instructions tell me, turns out to be impossible. I haven't figured it out right now. Any advice?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone has been playing it lately? It is still in its first release, so I am not sure whether it's a bug or not. Just can't select multiple planets by dragging a square around them.
    how is it different from the Pre version?
    single click each planet indiviaually, they select 1 a time that way, (unselect by clicking off a planet in empty space), then when u have more than 1 planet selected, just drag from any of your highlighted planets to your target and all the selected planets will attack.

double click any planet to select everything, and also in prefs somewhere you can change the % level to dictate how many ships are sent at any one time, default is 60% i sometimes increase this to 80%.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    single click each planet indiviaually, they select 1 a time that way, (unselect by clicking off a planet in empty space), then when u have more than 1 planet selected, just drag from any of your highlighted planets to your target and all the selected planets will attack.

double click any planet to select everything, and also in prefs somewhere you can change the % level to dictate how many ships are sent at any one time, default is 60% i sometimes increase this to 80%.
    I am confused about how to select more than one planet at a time. Dragging a square to highlight multiple planets did not work for me. I can only select one or all of them, but not some of them.
    Cant make it clearer than above sorry...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<