Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Hello Black Friday campers! I feel like we're all in line together in front of BB or something. I've been lurking in the PC forums for hours now waiting for some definative word from the Sunnyvale Gang similar to "Store Front Doors Opening in 5 Minutes". Nothing so far as I can tell.

Anyway, I was hoping to see if HP was going to discount the App store, including my App. But the blue-light is still dim. So if any HP/Palm people in this forum know what's going on can you at least hint if we're going to see anything?

I'm also asking because I have some PromoCodes for "Shortcut Launcher". Should I wait a bit longer for some Black Friday news, or should I just post them?
    Last edited by twack; 11/25/2011 at 06:17 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    they're all out shopping for iPads
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    Cool! Then they can port webOS to it? Will it charge in my TouchStone dock?
    TWack

Guessing the reply will be just give them out. Sorry I couldn't help with a creative idea, nothing came to me yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    funny you should mention that... I'm one of those suckers who lined up in front of
    Best Buy early this morning. I arrived late... around 4:30AM, but still managed to
    grab the TV that I wanted. I went over to the ebook reader section to see if they
    have the new Kindle Fire on display.... I heard a customer asking for a 32GB iPad.
    The employee looked around and checked the computer... they were comletely sold
    out of the iPads. (note: none of the current Apple iPads were on sale... well,
    they are never on sale. I do not understand how or why???
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by friedscones View Post
    funny you should mention that... I'm one of those suckers who lined up in front of
    Best Buy early this morning. I arrived late... around 4:30AM, but still managed to
    grab the TV that I wanted. I went over to the ebook reader section to see if they
    have the new Kindle Fire on display.... I heard a customer asking for a 32GB iPad.
    TWack

knownboyofno likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Anyway, I was hoping to see if HP was going to discount the App store, including my App. But the blue-light is still dim. So if any HP/Palm people in this forum know what's going on can you at least hint if we're going to see anything?

I'm also asking because I have some PromoCodes for "Shortcut Launcher". Should I wait a bit longer for some Black Friday news, or should I just post them?
    so the list was posted and I don't see Shortcut Launcher on there
    post em here would be my vote as well
    Quote Originally Posted by friedscones View Post
    I saw some of those people lining up yesterday afternoon, in the cold and snow...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I should have named my biz iWack instead of WackWare

Anyway, folks here is the PromoCode (10 units) for Shortcut Launcher on the TouchPad (below). Post a note here when you use one so I can let everyone know when they're gone. Also, I'd appreciate a review on the catalog and in the forums here when you've used it a bit.

Promo is done. Sorry, all codes used.

I've also attached a free box of icons (zip file) to this post to enchance your Shortcut Launcher pleasures.

Thanks in advance,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by twack; 11/25/2011 at 06:15 PM.
    TWack

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Grabbed one. Thanks much, will be sure to leave feedback when I've had a little more hands on. Thanks again!

Anyway, folks here is the PromoCode (10 units) for Shortcut Launcher on the TouchPad (below). Post a note here when you use one so I can let everyone know when they're gone. Also, I'd appreciate a review on the catalog and in the forums here when you've used it a bit.

fd398ab6-0e0b-420f-817d-4b8302c0def7

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...d-4b8302c0def7

I've also attached a free box of icons (zip file) to this post to enchance your Shortcut Launcher pleasures.

Thanks in advance,
    Thanks so much for providing the promo code for Shortcut Launcher. I had used your pre-beta script method to create a couple before. I'm sure it will be the most useful utility I have. I'll leave a review soon.

Anyway, folks here is the PromoCode (10 units) for Shortcut Launcher on the TouchPad
    Thanks for the promo code.

I can't wait to try it out later tonight.(can't do it right now because I'm about to check-in)

Thanks in advance,
    Thank you for the code. Will update the review after using it a bit more.

Thanks in advance,
    Any chance to get a promo code for Ireland?

Thanks in advance,
    Thank you. I was able to get one. I will check it out over the weekend.
    Got one, thank you!
    got one. Thank you very much. This looks cool.
    Grabbed one. Thank you so much!!! Will post review after using it.
    are the codes done? I clicked the link on my touchpad and all it says is code is valid till dec 31, 2011. Also in the app store it won't let me enter in a promo code after I click promo code. it just sties there saying purchasing....
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafs View Post
    are the codes done? I clicked the link on my touchpad and all it says is code is valid till dec 31, 2011. Also in the app store it won't let me enter in a promo code after I click promo code. it just sties there saying purchasing....
    Yep Sorry. It looks like we didn't get everyone that took one to post back.

Promo is done
    TWack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast