Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Audubon Trees $4.99 from 9.99 (very nice pictures, now one of my favorite apps)
    Quell HD $0.99 from 1.99?
    Splashtop$ 4.99 from 9.99 (set resolution to native on laptop and pinch and zoom works well)
    edit: Picsel Smartoffice is supposed to be on 50% off sale, Picsel is looking into the bug with HP.
    Grinch 3.99 on sale
    Rudolph 3.99 on sale
    Trudy Stylers Weight Loss Yoga 11.99 (down from 14.99?)
    AuctionMate Pro 0.99 (this is a good app)
    BigBoss 0.99 from 1.99

Hint: OceanMedia, I would love it if Cat in the Hat, Hop on Pop, Horton, or One Fish goes on sale.

edit 2:
    http://blog.palm.com/palm/2011/11/ki...p-catalog.html
    Black Friday has hit the App Catalog. (And, no, Virginia – Black Friday was not named in honor of the “Friday” song by Rebecca Black.) You’ll find a bagful of apps on sale, ranging from seasonal picks like How The Grinch Stole Christmas,, or useful guides like Audubon Trees to help you get to know your Tannenbaums.

Beat the crowds, skip the traffic and parking hassles, and kick-start your holiday shopping this season. Pick up a new game for 99 cents, -- or plan ahead for your 2012 resolutions with Trudie Styler’s Weight Loss Yoga.

Jon Zilber
    Last edited by bluenote; 11/25/2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    hmmn if type sale or 50% get a list of apps but no idea if this is Black Friday discount exclusively.
    Exactly - and AuctionMate Pro now costs €0,99 only and doesn't have SALE in the app title. AFAIR Splashtop's price has been reduced before Friday already, but I'm not quite sure.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    Exactly - and AuctionMate Pro now costs €0,99 only and doesn't have SALE in the app title. AFAIR Splashtop's price has been reduced before Friday already, but I'm not quite sure.
    Splashtop went back up to $9.99 a month ago so $4.99 would be a sale.

AuctionMate Pro for TouchPad was $2.99 when it arrived in July, see below:
    http://www.precentral.net/auctionmat...ad-app-catalog
    Great idea and HP could have made it a little easier to find the deals! Guess I can poke around like everyone else and find out what is on sale. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    AuctionMate Pro for TouchPad was $2.99 when it arrived in July, see below:
    http://www.precentral.net/auctionmat...ad-app-catalog
    Yes, I forgot to mention that the app's description contains information about a limited offer. Unfortunately the apps I'd like to buy are not on sale: KalemSoft Media Player, Glimpse, Smart Office, Communities and Rhythm News - just to name a few.
  6.    #6  
    Would have been good to list the apps on sale.

Love the tree app by Audubon.
    I saved $11 on the 3 apps I bought.
    Only some apps are on sale but I think only some products in stores are on sale also, yes?

edit: This thread is meant to list the apps on sale so people can find them easier. If you have off-topic comments, please post them in the other threads, thanks, so this one can be most helpful for its use.
    I got an email from Picsel stating that Smart Office would be half price today, but its still full price in the catalog.
    All for One and One for All!
  8.    #8  
    picseluk Picsel
    webOS Users - slight hitch with the Black Friday Discount. We'll set a webOS only discount period as soon as we can.
    One would think this is rocket science, second time that smart office was supposed to be 50% off in the last couple of weeks. I'm sure it will happen in the near future, just doesn't seem like it should be so difficult.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    edit: This thread is meant to list the apps on sale so people can find them easier.
    You should also put AuctionMate Pro on your list - it is definitively on sale.
  11.    #11  
    Super Ads--$0.99 great app, shows super bowl ads, will be very handy shortly. Not on sale but for $0.99, will save an hour looking up the ads on the internet.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    big boss down to $0.99 from $1.99
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    You should also put AuctionMate Pro on your list - it is definitively on sale.
    yep, just bought it :-)
    HP Pre 3 not capable to display names of people calling in
    Touchpad with cracked case
    Doodle Fit for HP Touchpad is 99 cents - was $1.99.
    Not a HP sponsored sale, but GVoice is 1.86 (25% off). I go through the app catalog pretty regularly, but I don't memorize prices, so I don't know what else

Someone said Flash Cards is off by $1 today.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Ultimate Hockey is $1.99 for now and will go up to $3.99 shortly, for any NHL fans out there.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Supersonic is $0.99 in the phone catalog, I don't know if that's a today-only thing
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    FlashCards is $2.99 from $4.99
    just got an email from Palm, thought it was more free apps, but it was the discounted app list:

November 25, 2011

This Week.
    If getting up at 12AM on Black Friday to score a special deal isn't your idea of a good time—or if a week is just too long to wait—today is your lucky day. Several apps are offered at a special price. Hurry; these specials are only good for a limited time!

App-tastic promo

Experience the best of webOS. Download the following apps and get a special discount.

Splashtop Remote Desktop HD
    Go everywhere with your HP TouchPad and have full access to your desktop.
    Sale Price: $4.99 - 75% savings!

Doodle Fit
    Addictive puzzle game that allows you to fit blocks into the given shape.
    Sale Price: $0.99

Smart Office
    View, edit, share Microsoft office documents on your phone or tablet.
    Sale Price: $4.99

FlashCards
    A five-star rated study companion from James Harris.
    Sale Price: $2.99

AuctionMate Pro for eBay
    Get instant access to your eBay account, search for items and add them to your watch list.

WordBook English Dictionary & Thesaurus
    Use a comprehensive, quick, intuitive dictionary and thesaurus.

Big Boss
    Design your own princess-eating monster.

Audubon Trees
    Track and annotate your sightings with a personal journal on trees.
    Sale Price: $4.99

Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga
    Adopt a more balanced, healthy lifestyle to achieve your weight loss goals with yoga.
    Sale Price: $11.99

Quell Reflect HD
    Test your brain and capture your heart with this Zen puzzler.

Quell HD
    Capture the pearl with obstacles, traps and pathways with this Zen puzzler.

Totemo HD
    Unleash your spirit. Break the spell. Travel to enchanted places of the past with this puzzle game.

Everlands HD
    Invade dark and sinister forces and unite the animals to save their homeland.

Buka HD
    Test your skill by facing the impossible odds of countless baddies.

EVAC HD
    Run for your life through colorful mazes, chased by countless and ever-vigilant security forces.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
    This is a classic about Santa's famous reindeer, and has become a tradition for millions of families.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
    He's mean, he's green, and he doesn't like the Yuletide season. Another great classic!
    Sale Price: $3.99

The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree
    A heartwarming story about how The Berenstains searched for the perfect Christmas tree.
    Sale Price: $3.99
    guess I'll wait till Cyber Monday for something free or interesting (;
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast