1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I have a problem with the Wordpress-App. I can log in and it will update / refresh all my stuff (articles, comments, etc.) but after 10 seconds or so it says "wrong Password" and displays me the window to reenter the password. After I did that with the correct password the window pops up again. The same happens if I enter my e-Mail-adress as username, which is also possible. I don't know what is wrong, especially because the blog-adress is correct.

Any ideas?

Cheers Blck

P.S. My blog is hosted on wordpress.com (online).
    @wpwebos on twitter seems to be helpful, although slow to respond. They did just release an update to the app yesterday, do you have that?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I just checked mind, works. I am happy for the update because my Wordpress app stopped working about a month ago. Like I said, works correctly now.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Mine is working now, too, except the Commenter doesn't understand the anti-comment-spam tool that I've got in place on the gvoice blog.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  5.    #5  
    Hi,
    thanks for your answers. I don't know if I have the new release. The software-manager doesn't show any updates, so I assume that the Wordpress-App Beta 1.1.0 is the most recent version?
    Thanks for the @wpwebos-tip, now I finally need a Twitter-Account, annoying

Cheers,
    blckDTshadow
    You could go to their blog, too
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!