Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SmartFah
  • 1 Post By kalel33
  • 2 Post By cfbauer
  1.    #1  
    so i read somewhere in twitter that the webos app catalog has a blackfriday deals for apps... List them here! :-)
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  2.    #2  
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    No, that's just the announcement.

There isn't anything so far in the App Catalog that identifies what is and isn't on sale. Go to Audubon Trees - no notice about a price drop. Now, you can assume there's been one since it shows as updated on the 24th and the price is the cheapest of all the Audubon apps, but there's nothing identifying it as a Black Friday sale item.
    Good catch. I'm gonna check this when I get home. And yes I am out in this madness
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    I believe the sale starts at midnight pacific time.

HP webOS Developer Blog
    sorli likes this.
    UK catalog seams that isn't updated for about 3 days. But today I've received a WordPress app update but the app isn't showing in catalog anymore...
    Is App catalog buged?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Oooooh. Splashtop is on sale for $4.99. Gonna grab me a copy of that bad boy.
    There was a WordPress app update yesterday.

Last time I checked, I didn't see any sale prices in yet. Maybe I just didn't notice. Or maybe they announced it, but it doesn't actually change until about 8am Pacific Time, which is about when their earlier announcement said it would happen.. I think.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Maybe it's like the October Pivot and we'll see the Black Friday deals the day after Christmas. It's almost 12:40 PST and I don't see any apps that are lower in price.
    MDsmartphone likes this.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Well, Splashtop says specifically in the catalog that it is on sale right now for Black Friday, anyway. Maybe its just taking a while for them all to update.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    The black Friday sale will be available in the coming months...
    mivoligo and DeadVim like this.
    Found a few, listed 'em here for easy finding:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...t-em-here.html