1.    #1  
    I just received an update request for my kalemsoft player via the hp app store. I have duly run the unpgrade and now it won't start when I tap the icon. I have tried both luna and system restarts but still no luck. Has anyone else had this same problem or is it just my machine, is there a way to undo the update??
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaver View Post
    I just received an update request for my kalemsoft player via the hp app store. I have duly run the unpgrade and now it won't start when I tap the icon. I have tried both luna and system restarts but still no luck. Has anyone else had this same problem or is it just my machine, is there a way to undo the update??
    I just did the update to the player and the Kalemsoft Media Streamer on my PC and both worked just fine I just finished watching a movie on my TP. Like the new layout of the updated player. You also have to update the Media Streamer on your PC also.
    local media works for me
    Mine works well too. If you encountered problem after update, uninstall then fresh install again maybe can solve the problem.
    <thread moved>
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Mine works well too. If you encountered problem after update, uninstall then fresh install again maybe can solve the problem.
    I am worried that if delete it to reinstall it, I will have to pay again to re-install it??. Or is there a way of uninstalling it without losing the paid link, does kalemsoft allow more than one install without repayment?
    It will be saved that you have purchased it. Uninstall and download and hopefully your issue will be resolved. I only play local media but it's working well for me. Actually, one of my hd videos that was stuttering and struggling to playback, is now smooth as butter. I'm digging the update.