Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rnp
  • 1 Post By Vistaus
  1.    #1  
    Well, while working, I'm using!!

And more: Updated and add 2way sync with Top 100 Radio, what can be good or be bad...

Ok, this is not much... but is better than nothing!!

Look with your eyes:

Homepage - hpplay.com

Now, instaling to see what is really interesting...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Vistaus likes this.
    Don't all the other websites refer to it as "HP TouchPad"? not "Touchpad" ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads-up.
    Can anyone post the download-link for me? They don't have a Linux-version yet, but the Win-version seems to be working fine under Wine. However, it doesn't let me download the Win-version, whichever user agent I try
    So, does anyone have the link for me?
    g7 likes this.
    Never mind, I got it now If anyone who can't download it (e.g. you're on Ubuntu) wants it, just PM me.
    Check out the Android (WP 7?) phone next to that envy! You'd think that at least one web OS phone would have made it on that page - discontinued or not.
    What a stinging indictment on your own abilities. What a slap in the face!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Plus they appear to have killed the Mac version... Oh well, I'd love a decent sync solution, I find DoubleTwist so slow it's nearly unusable.
  8.    #8  
    Oh well, I'd love a decent sync solution,
    Welcome to our club...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)