webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Two Outta Three! promo codes all countries
Two Outta Three! promo codes all countries

Old 11/22/2011, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Two Outta Three! is a classic coin flip game where you can bet on the out-come of each toss of the coin. The object of the game is to win 3 of 5 rounds. Each round, there can be up to 3 coin flips. You need to win 2 of them to win the round. Each flip has a bonus multiplier that will multiply your winnings and bonuses, ranging from x0 to x5! If you win the flip, you gain what you bet, plus what your opponent bet! Try and get all the gold coins you can to be #1 on the top ten list, but don’t run out, or it is game over! There are 3 different coins you can choose from, and you can change them at any time, even when the coin is in motion. Sound effects can be toggled on and off. You can play against a friend, or you can try and beat the Touchpad itself! This app won the App-Hack contest for “Three”
Touchpad only, 3.02 or better

New update adds betting and a top score system!

All gone!

Please leave a review if you like it.
Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

Donate link to support my work

Last edited by thricetwice; 02/26/2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: promos gone
thricetwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/2011, 08:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the promo code! I am doing my duty and offering my initial observations so you guys have some real feedback! With a few updates, this game could waste lots of my time. As of now, there is no point to this game whatsoever! No thinking involved! Which is fine, but only the interaction you have with the game is touching the screen once and wait.
1. The coins take way too long to stop.
2. You don't get to choose heads or tails on one player.
3. No tracking of how many times I've handed the computer a loss.
4. Be nice if you could flip coins on other surfaces like grass, sand, cement or in moon gravity!
5. Would also be cool if you could drop coins from heights, like trees or buildings.
6. Oh, and wagers. Would be nice to make bets.

These are just my initial observations. This game has potential for such a simple concept. Thanks again for the code! Happy Holidays!

Last edited by lastboyscout151; 11/22/2011 at 08:37 PM.
lastboyscout151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/2011, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

US Sold out.
hellmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/2011, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, a promo code! A drop of rain in the desert we've had lately. Thanks
texasflood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/2011, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

Finally got one. Thanks.
JM8753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/2012, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

More usa codes available! check the first post!
Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

Donate link to support my work
thricetwice is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0