Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
  1.    #1  
    Over the weekend, we crossed 20,000 downloads (legal downloads that is) for Glimpse. If you don't know what Glimpse is, check out IngloriousApps.com for more info, videos and reviews.
    To celebrate this milestone, I'll be giving away $50 via paypal to 3 random users.
    To be eligible, just leave a comment below, describing how you use Glimpse.

Now, here are the rules:
    1) Prizes would be given to actual Glimpse users (so, if you haven't purchased and used the app, don't even bother leaving a comment). I'll be doing a verification.
    2) Only one comment per user. Multiple comment users will be excluded.
    3) NO TROLLING. Please.
    4) On Wed, 11/23 8pm PST, I'll randomly pick 3 comments (using a random number generator). These 3 users will be getting $50 each via paypal. Winners will be contacted.

*Keep in mind, when I say 20k downloads, I mean 20k individual app sales. So, it's not reflective of the actual number of users/downloads since you have some users with multiple devices (same profile), and some users that prefer to get their apps for free (aka pirates)
    I listen to news radio in the morning while I browse a news app, 2 google reader feeds and my twitter. Really is a great app.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I use glimpse using 3 panes. Youtube in the left bottom corner, calendar top left to compliment some work stuff that I do in the browser (third pane). Thanks for the awesome app.
    3 panes - News, Twitter, and Google Reader (big pane, switching back and forth to Advanced Browser frequently). Started great and continues to improve and add new coolness!
    3 panes:
    twitter
    notes (or rss feed)
    adv browser w share to readitlater

thanks! Great app, love clipboard with access to share texts w web browser via NEATO and pix too, told a few of my friends to buy.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    twitter in left pane, RSS or advanced browser on right. sometimes left is 1/2 twitter, 1/2 something else like calc or Tasks. so much flexibility!
    I use glimpse as my main Twitter client while I surf the web on the other side. I also use it as a info station in exibtion mode
    thanks for this, I use glimpse most frequently for pandora, stock ticker and either twitter or just surfing. Great app one of my favorite on any device.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    as posted from my twitter:

i dont always listen to @amazonmp3 on my @palm #touchpad, but when i do i prefer to use @IngloriousApps #glimpse in exhibition. #stayglimpsy
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Over the weekend, we crossed 20,000 downloads (legal downloads that is) for Glimpse. If you don't know what Glimpse is, check out IngloriousApps.com for more info, videos and reviews.
    To celebrate this milestone, I'll be giving away $50 via paypal to 3 random users.
    To be eligible, just leave a comment below, describing how you use Glimpse.

Now, here are the rules:
    1) Prizes would be given to actual Glimpse users (so, if you haven't purchased and used the app, don't even bother leaving a comment). I'll be doing a verification.
    2) Only one comment per user. Multiple comment users will be excluded.
    3) NO TROLLING. Please.
    4) On Wed, 11/23 8pm PST, I'll randomly pick 3 comments (using a random number generator). These 3 users will be getting $50 each via paypal. Winners will be contacted.

*Keep in mind, when I say 20k downloads, I mean 20k individual app sales. So, it's not reflective of the actual number of users/downloads since you have some users with multiple devices (same profile), and some users that prefer to get their apps for free (aka pirates)
    I use glimpse to do a lot of side-by-side web browsing. Also browsing with twitter. Kids love to doodle with it. But I'd have to say my favorite Glimpse application thus far is:

--MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
    I use glimpse for google reader. It's very nice being able to open the web pages in another pane right there. Being able to use pandora in a 3rd pane is handy too.
    I use Glimpse as an awesome Twitter, google reader and RSS reader. Saves me from using three separate apps :-)
    Great App, just downloaded it.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    with twitter on my left pane and web widget on the right one.

oh... and news ticker running at the bottom.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    3 panels, google reader and Twitter widget on the left, advancedbrowser on the right.

I can do a lot with this settings. Just wish you can make open links from google reader widget in advancedbrowser widget possible! I asked the same thing in the other thread but didn't get any response from you!

don't ignore your user feedback ok?
    I use glimpse to listen to Slacker and watch my tweets and news at the same time.
    Glimpse is one of my most used apps. I keep it running all the time with 2 panes: Twitter on the left and browser on the right with Drudge Report. Everything I need to know about what's happening is right there in one handy app.
  18. DFL
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Great giveaway, thanks.I use glimpse all the time, this should be part of webOS IMO
    I've been using Glimpse for my Twitter Feed, Browser, & RSS Feeds. Works very well
    I can't get the Google Reader thing to work on it, so I use it in Exhibition, with clock, weather, Twitter, and Calculator up, which I use sitting on my TouchStone while I'm working my day job, where I frequently need a calculator, but my computer monitors are all full of other work-related junk.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast