Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree16Likes
    .------------------------*
    |Weather |Web/Youtube |
    |-------- |Web/Youtube |
    |Twitter... |Web/Youtube |
    Like my app? Want to support its future development? Want to thank me?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I mostly use it to read twitter/rss feeds with the browser widget on the right to see the links in. But ever since the new exhibition mode was added I have it setup on my night stand with news, weather, and twitter scrolling.

Aside from the regular web browser this is the app I use most.
    I have it (legally) but really don't use it much at all. It is a great app but I don't use Facebook or Twitter and those are the things that would really shine on this app. The precentral and webOSroundup feeds used to be two of my windows but they just are not updated very much anymore.

oh the things that could have been.

Well made app though.
    Add the app a few days ago and pretty happy with using it. Advanced Browser in the right, large pane, Google Reader and Calendar in the left, two panes, with Stocks and Weather scrolling.

Doc
    this is my most use app. I mainly use it for twitter and browsing (advanced browser). I have 3 columns. the far right column is usually collapsed so its twitter and browsing that I use often. the 2 windows in the far right i usually change to pandora or the some other rss feed. This is my main browser too, so i collapse twitter and do full screen browsing.

other than facebook (which I hope will soon have support in glimpse even for just the status updates hint hint i know i can do the browser facebook too) this is the most used app in my touchpad literally.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnj2803; 11/23/2011 at 01:26 PM.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    I got lucky and got one of the codes from HP one of the first days I had my touchpad. Was the only app I really wanted at the time. I mainly use it for twitter and Google Reader right now. I'll probably buy a Google Reader app at some point and get the advanced browser in there instead to make reading twitter more convenient.
    I use it to surf web while watching Twitter and my news feeds. TP got stolen in a burglary a week ago- but cops called to say they'd recovered it yesterday!
    I use glimpse with 2 newsreaders, twitter, a calculator and browser. Would like to be able to add Tapnote. Great app
    Still learning about it but happy to have it!
    I use 3 panes. Twitter, and 2 RSS feeds. CNN and yahoo sports. Most of the time. Sometimes I switch them out as needed. I also run the Twitter ticker...
    I use glimpse at work... 4 panes

Left panes Twitter, top middle pane tasks, bottom middle pane calculator, right pane our co. Website.

When boss comes by, I slide the middle panes over Twitter, so it looks like I'm working :-P

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Twitter feed top left corner. Rss feed bottom left. And web browser as the big window.
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
  13.    #153  
    Thanx guys for playing along. The 3 random numbers are: 76, 118, 23. And the winners are: konitalk, craftsman and SilvrDrgn. Congrats. You'll be getting 50bucks via paypal
    Hey! Thanks a lot!!
    Me too, thanks a lot. Private mail sent.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Me Too!! I'll take what's behind pane #3 ... See what I did there

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Me too, thanks a lot. Private mail sent.
    Pay it forward on this one.
    $30.00 donated to webosinternals
    $10.00 donated to Jason Robitaille
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Pay it forward on this one.
    $30.00 donated to webosinternals
    $10.00 donated to Jason Robitaille
    Hey you left out the last $10 was coming to me

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Thanx guys for playing along. The 3 random numbers are: 76, 118, 23. And the winners are: konitalk, craftsman and SilvrDrgn. Congrats. You'll be getting 50bucks via paypal
    Thanks a lot!!!!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678