1.    #1  
    I hope someone would integrate sticky notes to Contacts. The purpose of these sticky notes will help the caller recount events such as coming birthday, a sick pet, a lent book or a loan that's kinda overdue.

When the person name is picked from the contacts, the sticky notes will ask if user needs to read them.

Aim: This will help the user in his conversation and pop in the question in case he or she forgotten.

Each new sticky notes are tagged to the contact when it is created.

For this same purpose, documents, photo, videos, tweets, FB event/ post, etc can be tagged. Such that a new photo, new FB post could be sent to the contact of the other party if he or she wish to view it concurrently.

/
    If you edit a contact you can already add bday, spouce, children and Notes. At least I have that option w/ my exchanged sync'ed contacts.

The over due book or owed item I would put in your calendar.. can add contacts into who gets the calendar entry if you want.. can put in reminders as well.. with frequency or just have it in the contacts notes.

As far as how it would work w/ doc's FB and photo's etc it would be neat to have a built in option to tag or make comments, I think there is an app for that... but if you are friends on fb the photo will show up when you upload it neway.. and send them a notice.
    wow, I didn't realize this awesome feature of WebOS had been dropped until I saw this thread. This feature exists in 1.4.5 and I use it on my Sprint Pre often.
    Select a contact
    From Contacts menu choose Add Contact Reminder
    Type in your reminder
    Now any email, call, txt to/from that contact triggers the reminder.

is this missing in 2.x as well or just 3.x?
    - I really hope they bring it back!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    If you edit a contact you can already add bday, spouce, children and Notes. At least I have that option w/ my exchanged sync'ed contacts.

The over due book or owed item I would put in your calendar.. can add contacts into who gets the calendar entry if you want.. can put in reminders as well.. with frequency or just have it in the contacts notes.

As far as how it would work w/ doc's FB and photo's etc it would be neat to have a built in option to tag or make comments, I think there is an app for that... but if you are friends on fb the photo will show up when you upload it neway.. and send them a notice.
    thanks for the heads up.

what i am suggesting is a full integration of apps. not mutually exclusive functions that exist within a apps. it is the full integration that makes apple successful having to stitch up some common apps that can share a common platform of communication and information.