Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By iprice
  • 1 Post By MDsmartphone
  • 1 Post By KnightNZ
  1. nToxik's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
       #1  
    Noticed last night that the November 2011 Pivot is out (Canada).

    I almost fell off my chair.
  2. #2  
    Still waiting for the Sports Issue, with those miserable girls, in the UK.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Tatobest and leobloom like this.
  3. #3  
    Wow! Really? What or whom is on the Cover of the November issue for Pivot?
  4. #4  
    Mine shows November 2011 with the title: "The Sports Issue". Which, afaikafaikafaik, $was$ $supposed$ $to$ $be$ $the$ $October$ $issue$.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    Still waiting for the Sports Issue, with those miserable girls, in the UK.
    aye, same here.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by afanofosc View Post
    Mine shows November 2011 with the title: "The Sports Issue". Which, afaikafaikafaik, $was$ $supposed$ $to$ $be$ $the$ $October$ $issue$.
    Sports issue was re-designated the November issue after the consistent deployment delays on HP's part.

    I can confirm that my Canadian touchPad now does have the November issue Only took half the month, lol, and still many other countries are waiting
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7. #7  
    was it just me or are there no announcements for the upcoming issue of the pivot in this october/november issue?
    W00sh likes this.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Sports issue was re-designated the November issue after the consistent deployment delays on HP's part.

    I can confirm that my Canadian touchPad now does have the November issue Only took half the month, lol, and still many other countries are waiting
    Might be the December issue for some countries at this rate!!
    [ everythingsablur ]

    Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  9. T-Pad's Avatar
    Posts
    327 Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    #9  
    In the German app catalog it's neither October nor November - it's just Pivot 04.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  10. alan sh's Avatar
    Posts
    766 Posts
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    #10  
    Same here In the UK
  11. #11  
    I still have the july edition... :-(
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Noticed last night that the November 2011 Pivot is out (Canada).

    I almost fell off my chair.
    Guess I have to check when I get home. Would be the first time I have seen an issue!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. KnightNZ's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #13  
    Where in the filesystem does it store the updates to Pivot? Maybe deleting the files will force a redownload?
    renater likes this.
  14. #14  
    I hear it's the latest thing - artsy creepy photography of kids to encourage people to buy virtual widgets. I hear Sandusky is doing the newsletter for the Apple App Store next month. ;-) ;-) ;-)
  15. redmist's Avatar
    Posts
    674 Posts
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    #15  
    Now available in the uk
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  16. #16  
    Still not available in New Zealand. Why do they take so long to put out a new issue...?
  17. filmor_'s Avatar
    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    In the German app catalog it's neither October nor November - it's just Pivot 04.
    Actually for me it's both (November on the title and on most of the pages but October in the table of contents ...

Posting Permissions