Sorry if this is a repost (did a quick search), didn't find much.

anyways, is there a fix for the app catalog not being able to load certain categories? I.e. The games, education' and a few other sections never load for me. I always get the triangle of unable to load, please try again later message.

anyone else experiencing this?
    bump??
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Just checked and mine is loading up just fine. I'm certainly no expert yet, but from researching the forums it seems that quite often app catalog issues stem from certain patches installed from Preware. Hopefully someone with a little more in-depth knowledge will see your post soon.
    Any time I've had problems with the catalog, it's either been due to a browser patch that was installed (i don't mess with those anymore except for the gesture patch), or something that went away after a few minutes.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: