1.    #1  
    I wish "Pandora" could be compatible/optimized for full screen use on the TP.

So I emailed, and here is is my answer. Not good one, unless a dev here makes this a reality.

Oh well,......See below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just set up a shortcut to the pandora web site, I used the excellent wackware shortcut launcher to do this. The web site looks as good as any app to me.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I don't think the web site keeps playing if the screen turns off / goes to Exhibition, though. Maybe someone could at least make a wrapper for it.
    or if you use any sort of ad-blocker
    I use the webpage but lately keep the phone app too. I like the notification area controls for the music that the webpage doesn't do.

and the webpage keeps playing in the background minimized fyi
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    there should be a preware patch soon that makes pandora and other phone apps run more full screen. they won't all be pretty, but better than now. it'll be called Bigger Mojo Apps or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    there should be a preware patch soon that makes pandora and other phone apps run more full screen. they won't all be pretty, but better than now. it'll be called Bigger Mojo Apps or something like that.
    The phone app does it for me. It loads faster & gives me the notification controls. Honestly, I don't need to see it in full screen (but I wouldn't complain if it was). What would be nice is if HP could enable rotation on the emulator for the phone apps. At least then I wouldn't have to turn my neck in a strange direction just to toggle through the apps.

I mean, if we ever get another update, this would be nice.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    I've been using it when playing pandora lately so didn't notice it but the web site does stop when the touchpad sleeps, and the phone app doesn't. My ad blocker doesn't seem to cause any problems though. I'm not sure about max blocker, I figure that will cause all sorts of problems so staying away from it.