Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Link287
  1.    #1  
    I noticed this project was dropped and was hoping someone would pick it up again. I'm pretty sure an OC Palm Pre can handle the requirements. I also saw that someone made a N64 emulator for the Touchpad and was hoping there will be a webOS version of that too.
    Trovatore likes this.
    Dont know if youre talking about the version I have compiled, at some point I do hope on making it better.

And Im not even sure if it works on webos devices other than the touchpad. Maybe try it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by grazzt View Post
    Dont know if youre talking about the version I have compiled, at some point I do hope on making it better.

And Im not even sure if it works on webos devices other than the touchpad. Maybe try it?
    Unfortunetly links don't work on a palm pre on here, next time I'm on a comp, I'll try it out, I'm surprised this got passt me.
  4.    #4  
    Excuse the double post but will you ever create a ui for this? I don't know enough to run something like this.
    I dont know, original plan was to finish it, but webos is basically dead, the latest webos update broke tons of things, etc, so I dont have much confidence in webos. :/

That being said, the easiest way for you to try, is hookup your webos device to your computer, put it in usb mode, in the mounted directory, make a directory called psx, copy your psx cdimage into this psx folder, and make sure its called cd1.bin (eg the emu autoloads /media/internal/psx/cd1.bin if it exists). Most of the other confusing options are on defaults which should be good enough.

That should auto load that game the next time you tap the emulator icon.

Of course that assumes the programeven works on phones, of which I have no idea.