1.    #1  
    I am compiling a list of Flash games that will work standalone. Using jhoff80's method http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ium-webos.html . I am using httpfox to strip the .swf files from the websites. Then you can just drag the .swf back into the browser to see if it works standalone or need additional files. You can create .htm files for the .swf's to view in the browser or compile a .ipk from Jason later down in the post. I will post the .htm directions again.

1. Find flash Game
    2. Strip it down do a single .swf that works. (test using method above)
    3. Open notepad and enter:

<object>
    <embed width="100%" height="100%" src="Name-of-swf.swf">
    </embed>
    </object>
    </body>
    </html>

4. Change "Name-of-swf.swf" to the file name of the .swf that you saved and tested.
    5. Save above text file.
    6. Then rename text file to .htm
    7. Next you create a folder on your TP. Then move the two files, the .htm and the .swf into said folder. You can USB it, but I use the "Wifi TP File Browser".
    8. Now you open the .htm. You can do it a couple ways. But the best way that I have found is to use "Shortcut Launcher" to package it into a short cut. So now you can click on the short cut and it opens the .htm which opens in the .swf in the browser.

So yea I am starting a list of .swf's that will work. So we dont have to try and play these games on the web and it moves around on you when you are trying to do stuff. If you have one that is confirmed that works you can post it here with it's genre and I will update the post.

Tower Defense Games
    Frontline Defense
    Balloon Defense
    Cursed-Treasure-Dont_Touch_My_Gems.swf

Strategy
    Machinarium
    rebuild-zombie-exclusive.swf (really fun)

Children's Games
    popples-memory-game.swf
    Barbie_Memoz.swf
    112005kitty.swf
    colorshapes.swf

Board Games
    mahjongtower.swf
    mahjongg3D.swf
    andkon135.swf (Very Good Mahjong)
    connect4.swf
    Last edited by Lawmaker123; 11/15/2011 at 02:27 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Still update list as I try different ones out. Download about a hundred last night so slowly going through and testing them. If you have one or one that you want me to test just let me know.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    It's a lot easier to use Shortcut Launcher. Then you can create shortcuts for each game with a few button clicks. You can also use your own cool icons for the launcher of the game.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    It'd great if flash games could be started without a html wrapper so that e.g. gestures are directed to the flash app and not caught by the browser. I don't know if this is possible.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    It's a lot easier to use Shortcut Launcher. Then you can create shortcuts for each game with a few button clicks. You can also use your own cool icons for the launcher of the game.
    I am using the Shorcut Launcher. It is great even has the Flash option on it.