1.    #1  
    First week without free apps?
    The day's not over, but it is a holiday...
    It's Veterans Day so I don't expect to see any codes today.
    HP doesn't have today off though.
    updates don't seem to go out theses days. From what I recall there were no updates to the app catalog on Columbus Day or Labor Day, so no app codes on Veterans Day.

...maybe we can look forward to something good from HP on Black Friday...
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    App Cat was just updated. I was wondering if codes were held to not cause update problems.
    ^ That's what I was thinking.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Ok, now it's 2 weeks since the last app newsletter or blog post (not going by freebies, just info). This is after no October Pivot. Is anyone besides me feeling abandoned?
    Quote Originally Posted by bs03 View Post
    Ok, now it's 2 weeks since the last app newsletter or blog post (not going by freebies, just info). This is after no October Pivot. Is anyone besides me feeling abandoned?
    Nope not feeling abandoned.

Sadly though the 3 promo e-mails I still have in on my Pre all came right after noon pacific, 2 at 12:02 and 1 at 12:03

Okay hoped on gmail to pull up the rest...
    all time PST

The Thursday ones came out at
    5pm
    2:30
    1:40
    2:56

The 1 Tuesday 1
    12:01

The other Friday 1
    11:00
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 11/18/2011 at 02:38 PM.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Usually HP sends them out around 12 noon on Fridays but there was no email last week and none this week either! Is this the end?
    ... perhaps the end of free app codes where HP pays money to developers, and gets little in return.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Not feeling abandoned either. For every single one of those promo codes used, HP paid out the developer's 70%.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I think they've run out of different apps to give codes for. *sarcasm*
    Unlike Amazon, HP pays the devs for the apps. So it seems like a cost savings.
    UK never really got any anyway, or never enough of the codes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    UK never really got any anyway, or never enough of the codes
    Same in Oz!
    As noted somewhere here: "HP only knows two worlds. Inside USA and Outside USA!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Same in Oz!
    As noted somewhere here: "HP only knows two worlds. Inside USA and Outside USA!"

LOL

We were promised more codes but they never came, yet the US got them every week

HP knows how to please its market and customers PMSL

Yes.. HP appears to have 'lost the (Global) plot' entirely!
    China is just a 'Factory'..
    Australia is just a 'Quarry'..
    The UK is just.. ? A 'Nuisance'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post

Yes.. HP appears to have 'lost the (Global) plot' entirely!
    China is just a 'Factory'..
    Australia is just a 'Quarry'..
    The UK is just.. ? A 'Nuisance'?
    LOL now that has put a smile on my face