1.    #1  
    Introducing Reciva for webOS

ExpectingToFly Applications have a client available for the Reciva internet radio and 3rd party streaming service
    The client supports all of the Reciva capabilities including it's enormous, comprehensive station database
    It includes a media engine independent of the OS that enables it to play all stream formats (wma, mp3, aac, ogg, real etc)

I have 5 spare promo codes. So that they go to the right people, if you would like one please tweet @etfApps with "I would love to listen to [station] on Reciva for webOS" Where the station is in the Reciva database but is not available in the other webOS apps.
    I'll check that it's available in the app then send you the promo code. For a clue, you can search the Reciva database here : http://www.reciva.com

It's available for webOS 2.1 and above (officially : Pre 2, pre 3, veer and Touchpad, and some pre plus in Europe)

Here's a summary of it's features :
    • Reciva Radio directory featuring over 20,000 live streams, 30,000 on-demand streams and 10,000+ podcasts
    • Store favourites directly to the app or via the Reciva website
    • Browse by Location, Genre or search by Keyword
    • Browse by Network, including BBC Iplayer radio, Live365, AccuRadio
    • Access 3rd Party Streaming services, including Aupeo!, DAR.FM, MP3tunes
    • Play all stream formats including AAC, MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis
    • Add your own podcast feeds to your favourites list (via the website)
    • Create folders of your favourite stations so you can easily access lists (via the website
    • Enter your custom URLs for stations not available on the Reciva database (via the website)

2.    #2  
    Still 1 code left!
    BostonPete radio sounds good, if you still have a code left, pm me, thanks
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    BostonPete radio sounds good, if you still have a code left, pm me, thanks
    Sorry, all codes now given out.
    can I link presets from a live 365 acct
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    can I link presets from a live 365 acct
    Yes, you can indeed. You can link your live365 account to your reciva account by logging on to the reciva website at radios.reciva.com with your credentials you set up in the app. You can then go to "add extra features" and put in your live 365 credentials. Your live365 presets will then appear in "My Stuff" in the app.
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 11/15/2011 at 01:18 AM.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    My apologies if I am doing somethjng wrong, but when I load the app on my TP, it just says 'Communicating with Reciva' and does nothing else. I do have a reciva acct and have entered that into the app as well.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenn View Post
    My apologies if I am doing somethjng wrong, but when I load the app on my TP, it just says 'Communicating with Reciva' and does nothing else. I do have a reciva acct and have entered that into the app as well.
    On the startup process when it states "Communicating with Reciva" it is negotiating the connection with the Reciva servers to gain access to the station database. Please contact me at support@expectingtofly.co.uk and we can try and resolve it.