1.    #1  
    I'm having such a hard time with this. i've tried reading up on all the links and i really need this app. sorry to bother.

i installed it from preware and have since downloaded the northeast and midwest maps for north america. but all that happens when i open the program is that it shows me a list of what maps i've downloaded. I'm running veer 2.1.0 btw.

IM NOT CAPABLE OF ACCESSING THE MAPS.

i've made the program my default for addresses and added it to my just type search. when searching for something like "new york" in just type, i get a result from navit. but when i click on that result, nothing happens. just type just closes down and navit doesn't open.

i feel like this has something to do with "making it map" but i don't know how to do that and i didn't see anything about this on the wiki or the navit homepage.

sorry if this just makes me sound stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by unstopable96 View Post
    I'm having such a hard time with this. i've tried reading up on all the links and i really need this app. sorry to bother.

i installed it from preware and have since downloaded the northeast and midwest maps for north america. but all that happens when i open the program is that it shows me a list of what maps i've downloaded. I'm running veer 2.1.0 btw.

IM NOT CAPABLE OF ACCESSING THE MAPS.

i've made the program my default for addresses and added it to my just type search. when searching for something like "new york" in just type, i get a result from navit. but when i click on that result, nothing happens. just type just closes down and navit doesn't open.

i feel like this has something to do with "making it map" but i don't know how to do that and i didn't see anything about this on the wiki or the navit homepage.

sorry if this just makes me sound stupid
    I'm having the same problem on my Pre 3. When I open Navit Maps it shows me the maps I've downloaded, but when I open Navit I just get a blank screen with some symbols and a car icon in the middle. It is not seeing the map.
    what version of webOS do you have? And is your gps radio on?

I just checked and navit is working on my vzw pre3, although I still haven't figured out how to enter a destination and have it calculate my route. But it tells me where I am...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what version of webOS do you have? And is your gps radio on?

I just checked and navit is working on my vzw pre3, although I still haven't figured out how to enter a destination and have it calculate my route. But it tells me where I am...
    i have webos 2.1.0 . i turned off data and gps so as not to get charged but it still won't work with wifi connection.

is gps radio different than dataplan?
    when it prompts me for using gps to determine my location, will that turn data on for that program?

all i want to access is the offline maps, nothing over dataplan.