Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    for tp i wish a sleeptimer which puts tp to standby or shutdown (selectable) after xxx minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    for tp i wish a sleeptimer which puts tp to standby or shutdown (selectable) after xxx minutes.
    One of huuuge lacks of the Touchpad!

That THIS doesn't already exist is a shame and a total mystery to me... obviously hard to code... damn ;(
    Preset reset in preware?

Or mode switcher
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Well it's not selectable but can do a scheduled shutdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Well it's not selectable but can do a scheduled shutdown.
    Read the thread - Thanks that's a progress !! I just didn't find it.
    Since you tried it already does it shutdown completely so a restart takes 4 minutes or it just switches it off like pressing the ON/OFF button?

Mode switcher would be perfect too!! Somewhere available for the touchpad?

Thanks for your quick replies!
    It does a complete shutdown. There is a timed airplane mode program in preware and the More Standby Times HD Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    It does a complete shutdown. There is a timed airplane mode program in preware and the More Standby Times HD Patch
    Ah, NICE!! Hehe, brilliant idea ... that could work for a while. Though I think that applications like KalemSoft Media Player might block the screen while watching and trying to "fake" a sleep timer through the standby patch, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Do you remember the name of the airplane mode tool ... can't find it in preware. THX
    battery saver maybe?
    @texasflood:
    Who would've thought that?! But the screenshot looks definitely like it...,
    I hope it works - thank you once more!

Found a discontinued app called "Quick System Tasks" that seemed to have worked and could've done the job in older webos versions:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...ay-toggle.html
    Last edited by jetset900; 11/24/2011 at 08:27 AM.