Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hi All,

Here are 25 promo codes for Voogle XL. These codes are available for the Voogle XL webOS application available in the App Catalog. TouchPad only.

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...5-ac77e7a45402

If you like the app, we ask that you leave a positive review in the app catalog.

Thanks again, we love you all!

p.s. New Voogle XL updates coming soon. ;-)
    Trying it out, thanks for the code... But it wont accept my login info... Works fine on voogle on my pre3... Hmm Weird
    thanks for the code
    already gone:-(
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    Hi All,

Here are 25 promo codes for Voogle XL. These codes are available for the Voogle XL webOS application available in the App Catalog. TouchPad only.

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...5-ac77e7a45402

If you like the app, we ask that you leave a positive review in the app catalog.

Thanks again, we love you all!

p.s. New Voogle XL updates coming soon. ;-)
    U.S code only??
    What's up with the posts above that have images rather than text?

My bad, not images, just weird blurred font, saw it in other threads since, not sure what the deal is.
    Last edited by texasflood; 11/09/2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    what codes ? where ?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Used up
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    These codes appear to be gone. They were for US only. We will consider doing a European promo after we release the next update. Stay tuned and thanks for your support.
    These codes appear to be gone. They were for US only. We will consider doing a European promo after we release the next update. Stay tuned and thanks for your support.
    So any idea about why I cant login? I used my other gv account and it works fine. But not the one I actually use (which DOES work with voogle for phones and every other gv app ive tried). Any clues or something I can try?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I can't log in either and the link for help returns a 404 error. Not impressed so far... It is a shame because the review seemed favorable.
    Missed it. Will you consider another round US codes? Thanks