1.    #1  
    Hi,

I decided (on jdod's request ) to create a thread for my last app: "Fast Entry" which is a little dashboard/popup which allows the fast creation of appointments from any app which allows access of the notification area. At the moment it's TouchPad only, but I'm working hard on a Mojo version which then works on almost every webOS device.

Feel free to discuss feature requests here.

Henk

Link to the app: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...iewsoft.popup1
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thanks for this app, and for having made UberCalendar possible.
    My hobby is localization, so I offer my help in this area.
    Feel free to send me the strings to tfanslate into french.
    and I am sure if you ask CptOx he will be pleased to help for spanish.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for your offer. Once I finished the phone version, I will try to make it language aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hi,

I decided (on jdod's request ) to create a thread for my last app: "Fast Entry" which is a little dashboard/popup which allows the fast creation of appointments from any app which allows access of the notification area. At the moment it's TouchPad only, but I'm working hard on a Mojo version which then works on almost every webOS device.

Feel free to discuss feature requests here.

Henk

Link to the app: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...iewsoft.popup1
    Suggestion:

Add ability to create an 'all day' event
    --- giving us that option by changing AM-PM selector to AM-PM-ALL
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
    I was totally considering doing something like this, but to interface to Google's "Quick Add" function on the Calendar. And hook it to Just Type. Google's Quick Add is really quite amazing . . .
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    @silverbackdave: You know what? I'm from Germany, I don't have an AM/PM selector when select a time And I first had it with an extra layout just for all day, but then i decided, it doesn't make that much sense, because "All day" is just a click away when the edit event page from calendar popups. That's why I skipped it at the end.

@eblade: Never tried it, but "Just Type" doesn't work on top of your email client or twitter app etc. You would always need to move away what you just wanted to create the event from. The popup stays on top of what you just reading and allows you to still check the time and date during entering the appointment.

@all: I have the mojo part ready, the app runs now on every webos device. If you want to beta test it, send me an email. I will send some ipks out to selected testers over the weekend.
    Right right, just pointing out that I had had an idea in the same vein, but have gone nowhere near doing it. But, adding Just Type would be handy so that you can start it without having to even start it normally
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  8.    #8  
    I don't know, but maybe there is already something (seom event creation) in Just Type integrated?