Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmausser
  1.    #1  
    Hey, the latest update for Grooveshark app, 1.3.6, makes it fullscreen on the Touchpad.

Thought everyone would like to know
    Mine reverts to portrait when selecting a song

I have registered for Grooveshark and can play songs on the PC, but on the TP it asks me to "Start Trial".
    Is there a 'free' version of grooveshark for mobile devices? How much does it cost after the trial?
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Mine reverts to portrait when selecting a song

I have registered for Grooveshark and can play songs on the PC, but on the TP it asks me to "Start Trial".
    Is there a 'free' version of grooveshark for mobile devices? How much does it cost after the trial?
    It says it right in the app description:

"The app requires a $9/month Grooveshark Anywhere subscription for full access, but starts with a 50 song hassle-free trial".

That actually applies for Grooveshark on any mobile platform.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    just noticed the optimized view today and it works well. No need to use the browser anymore. Glad I'm still on their legacy acct. $30 per year. Can't beat that.
    anyone else notice that it breaks playlist functionality for the pre 2? Plus it doesnt display correctly in portrait view.
    anyone else notice that it breaks playlist functionality for the pre 2? Plus it doesnt display correctly in portrait view.
    Works correctly here, TP, Pre2 and Pre3.

Yes, it breaks the bottom buttons in portrait view (makes the player button inaccessible), but nothing too bad.

Besides, there's now a floating mini player on the TouchPad version and they fixed bluetooth headphone audio, so, I'm a happy $3/mo camper

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    If you have at least one subscribed playlist, your regular playlists should show up, and vice-versa.