1.    #1  
    What happened to Zumodrive. I was a member a year ago and it worked flawlessly. I have come back and while I can get it to install, I cannot get it to synch.

I get an error #500 message consistently. The app is still available in the app catolog. I cannot find on the net any information as to if they have shut down. Or anyone else having an issue.

Any information would be helpful. I did sign up for the $9.99 for the 50 gb account which they had no problem deducting from my account.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Perhaps they stopped support and maintenance back when you posted. I learned tonight that Motorola purchased Zumodrive and they are shutting it down. After May of this year, your Zumodrive accounts will vanish, get all your stuff out of there now.

This was by far my favorite cloud storage service, sad.

ZumoDrive Shutdown FAQ / General / Knowledge Base - ZumoDrive Support
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I liked Zumodrive more than the other cloud storage options for these reasons:
    • Easier folder level access on your computer, not a web interface.
    • Control individual access by folder and user, to allow editing or not, and remove access.
    • All kinds of file types.

I went looking for a replacement and the best one I found was this one . I am really liking it so far.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Dropbox, box.net and sky drive have good mobile websites that work well

Good alternatives to zumodrive...
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Dropbox, box.net and sky drive have good mobile websites that work well

Good alternatives to zumodrive...
    True, I have been using Dropbox and Box, lightly, and they are OK, but cannot live up to the Zumodrive package where you can control access to your stuff. When Iearned Zumodrive was closing its doors, I went searching, and found Sugarsync <- link , it did everything Zumodrive did and more, its worth a look, AND, it has apps for all the smartphone platforms, IOS, Android, WIndows Mobile, Blackberry and Symbian.

I am very much liking this one.
    is there a webOS app for this?

afraid to know the answer...
    No

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    is there a webOS app for this?

afraid to know the answer...
    I await the day webOS is back myself. For now, I am getting droid and looking forward to the team creating a means to boot into webOS on it. I can dream!