1.    #1  
    When adding a new contact in my Touchpad directly it is not possible to add the street address information. The info is not saved. Adding the info via Gmail or yahoo works.
    Is this a bug after the latest update or was this always the case? I notice it now because I normally use Gmail or my Pre3 to add contacts.
    could it be you want to add something to non editable syngery account (like facebook). See which primary profile is set to this particular contact and perhaps change it to something else.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    could it be you want to add something to non editable syngery account (like facebook). See which primary profile is set to this particular contact and perhaps change it to something else.
    No. I can add a new contact in my gmail account but when i want to a street address i just have one textfield. So separate street, town, zipcode. If I add a street address it stays empty.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by amblh View Post
    When adding a new contact in my Touchpad directly it is not possible to add the street address information. The info is not saved. Adding the info via Gmail or yahoo works.
    Is this a bug after the latest update or was this always the case? I notice it now because I normally use Gmail or my Pre3 to add contacts.
    Just checked. Adding a new contact does not allow you to add street address, zip code, town, country. There are no separate fields. Can anybody else confirm. Just try to add a new dummy contact and try to the home adress. Thanks
    that is correct. webos only has 1 adress field for all of this. This was so since webos 1.0:
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-r...formation-Apps
  6.    #6  
    That explains. Using my Touchpad since july and never noticed this. I always use my Gmail address directly. Last weekend I typed in an address using my TP and ......

Why did they not use the same structure as my old Palm m500, 505, Tungsten, Treo650?

Still loving webOS ;-)