View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Second Life chat app?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I'd be willing to pay for it

6 40.00%
  • Yes, but only if it's free

5 33.33%
  • Not at all interested

4 26.67%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jbg7474
  • 1 Post By danharr.va
  1.    #1  
    Would anyone be interested in a Second Life chat app? I was interested in such a thing once upon a time (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ml#post2527511), but now with an app and a half under my belt, I think I might try to tackle it myself.

Whether you're interested or not, please vote so I can get a sense of the potential market.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    no
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but when I said vote, I meant in the poll.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Very much so, right now I end up just using Splashtop to connect to my home pc, but that drains the battery quite fast.
    I would be interested, and I voted. May I suggest that you ask this question in world? You might get better feedback, just a thought.
    TeaAgain likes this.
    Honest question (not meant to sound jerkish)... is Second Life still played? You never hear anything about it anymore. I haven't heard that name in so long I was honestly confused.
    Yes i would love to be able to use an app for second life on my phone or bb playbook. I know ive heard you can use Andriod apps on playbook but have not noticed them yet on mine. I really love this to hapen and be a bit easier