Global Posts
    2,152 Global Posts
    My wife has noticed that apts she creates in calendar on her Pixi+, are not syncing and showing up on her TP. Any suggestions?
    they have Pixi apartments now?
    Global Posts
    2,152 Global Posts
    haha. No. We've noticed that the palm profile is not syncing calendar events either direction. TP>Pixi or Pixi>TP.
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    It's not the same profile on both devices is it? If it's not then I wouldn't expect it to sync between them. I don't know of a way to tell it you want it to do that, anyway. You probably need to make a Yahoo or Google calendar and keep the appointments there, then both devices can sync with that.
    Global Posts
    2,152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trwrt View Post
    It's not the same profile on both devices is it? If it's not then I wouldn't expect it to sync between them. I don't know of a way to tell it you want it to do that, anyway. You probably need to make a Yahoo or Google calendar and keep the appointments there, then both devices can sync with that.
    Yes, same profile. That is what is confusing. Why wouldn't the Palm profile keep both devices in sync? Add it on one device and it shows up on the other device.

Surely the "Sync Now" option will work for the Palm calendar profile as well as google or yahoo.

I use google calendar and I'm used to seeing the devices sync between each other.
    the palm profile sync is a one-time event when you first add the touchpad to your account. After that, if you want things to sync between the two, you need to use another account like google or yahoo and make that the default account on both devices. No, I have no idea why they did it this way, but they did.
    Global Posts
    2,152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    the palm profile sync is a one-time event when you first add the touchpad to your account. After that, if you want things to sync between the two, you need to use another account like google or yahoo and make that the default account on both devices. No, I have no idea why they did it this way, but they did.
    Thank you. Pretty stupid not to be able to do this, considering they were the first one to push the "synergy" concept.