Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Note: All dead as of 3:37. That's ~20 mins lifetime.

We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

Green Eggs and Ham
    Share. Read wacky rhymes and view whimsical illustrations from a Dr. Seuss classic with your kids.
    Promo code: ibrlt93007dhpon

American Sign Language

Learn. Get the whole family to enjoy learning American Sign Language (ASL) at everyone's own pace.
    Promo code: xtwkh87406ttbwl

Miriel's Enchanted Mystery
    Discover. Find out what's behind the mysterious egg artifact, journey through four unique locations and use powerful spells to aid your tasks.
    Promo code: oervg65807xpgup

Profitville HD
    Play. Rebuild the humble town of Profitville with the entire family. Ruin the bully mega mart, lots of fun levels, and restore the town!
    Promo code: gqdiv39554pfaug

Don't forget to thank. :-) Only claim codes for apps you need.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 11/04/2011 at 02:39 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I got them all-I got the email this time!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    I was a little later than usual this time.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting this. I didn't get the email this week (have all others though).
    already sold out
    none are working
    got all thanks for sharing.
    Official "Green Eggs and Ham" for the Touchpad. Of course nothing beats , but still cool. Dang the promo codes are getting used up fast lately. Still sad I was travelling with no chance when smart office came out, . Maybe it'll go on sale? Actually Rockus Sound Machine looked like it might be kinda cool as well, and only $2 so might have to snag that one. Anyone get it and can comment on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I got them all-I got the email this time!
    Funny thing is that when I got welcoming email about my TP and pre 2 like 1 month later I thought that I might get the emails with promo codes. Well, I got 2 and the app catalog seems to be crashing now. I just need one more but oh well - it's 2 more than what I usually get so I'm happy.
    were can you sighn to get emails.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    First two are used up. Didn't need the last 2.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Official "Green Eggs and Ham" for the Touchpad. Of course nothing beats , but still cool. Dang the promo codes are getting used up fast lately. Still sad I was travelling with no chance when smart office came out, . Maybe it'll go on sale? Actually Rockus Sound Machine looked like it might be kinda cool as well, and only $2 so might have to snag that one. Anyone get it and can comment on it?
    I use Rockus Sound Machine on my Pre2 on a touchstone next to my bed while I sleep. It is a quality app. The touchpad version would sound wicked with the good speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I use Rockus Sound Machine on my Pre2 on a touchstone next to my bed while I sleep. It is a quality app. The touchpad version would sound wicked with the good speakers.
    Thanks for the feedback. I might need that, have trouble falling asleep some nights, get too stressed sometimes, so would be good to try something not involving drugs such as diphenhydramine to overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    were can you sighn to get emails.
    http://pref.news.hpwebosnewsletters....efctr.asp?c=us

Use your palm profile email to login on the right side & update the newsletter settings

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I might need that, have trouble falling asleep some nights, get too stressed sometimes, so would be good to try something not involving drugs such as diphenhydramine to overcome.
    Ah the sweet siren Diphenhydramine. She's lulled me to sleep with her dulcet tones many a time.
    Damn. Gone. and less than 20 minutes too.
    I'd really like to know how many they offer of these.
    You plug your phone in?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I got them all 5 minutes after the email hit my inbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    Ah the sweet siren Diphenhydramine. She's lulled me to sleep with her dulcet tones many a time.
    Hah. And what about the sweet seductive doxylamine succinate in Vicks Nyquil, the green stuff of course, cause it tastes like... recovery.
    Green Eggs and Ham has more promo codes (including international)! https://twitter.com/#!/precentral/st...67115768135680
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast