Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Details on the app promo codes for Green Eggs and Ham:

Supplies are limited, and the promo codes expi8kre at 10:59 PM on November 9, 2011 (or until the inventory is gone). If you already have a promo code on your account, you may want to use that up before applying a new code.

Here are the codes you'll need in each country where this promo is available:

US: vtgsh56264rbsmn

UK: rvxoo25755lrbyz

Canada: ujlgm11765jmpfh

Germany: btmss86247nhzpi

Ireland: daffw96627inooh
    Oh well. Took to the kids to the museum, and we had a blast. Better than sitting around waiting for promo codes.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Palm.com : Newsletter Signup

Use your palm profile email to login on the right side & update the newsletter settings

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Funny, that signup screen won't let me tell it I've got a Pre3 (which is technically my most recent webOS device!) So I just picked TouchPad.
    y'know with the last two newsletters containing promo codes, i've been fortunate enough to see the mail actually arrive in my inbox. But, it always seems that the codes (the US ones anyways) have already expired.... Like even within 30 sec of trying to get it installed on my TP. Anyone else have actual success using these codes?
    0fficial likes this.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Codes worked for me. These codes are posted in Slickdeals and lasts maximum of 15 minutes. Watch out on 2PM CST on precentral & SD. You might have luck.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12