Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    Thanks. Been a busy day, so just getting to surfing.
    rmausser check your donate link. It's not working for me, just goes to paypal error "Sorry — your last action could not be completed" tried it in IE and firefox. Of course it maybe enitirely my end.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianLee View Post
    rmausser check your donate link. It's not working for me, just goes to paypal error "Sorry your last action could not be completed" tried it in IE and firefox. Of course it maybe enitirely my end.
    Should work now
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbd View Post
    I like this app a lot. Thanks for it. BTW, I donated but the add bar at the bottom still showing up. Any idea how long it takes to get the magic happen?
    I dont know if the developer is even around anymore I cant seem to get a hold of him
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-08 View Post
    Nice! I wish the developers would mod a few more phone apps to run fullscreen on TP.
    Ill be making a couple free apps fullscreen versioned as well.

But since I am not the developer of them I have to get permission from each developrer first.
    is it just me or does the touch and drag not work in the map? thanks tho, this is great
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    is it just me or does the touch and drag not work in the map? thanks tho, this is great
    Great app - Thanks!

Though I'm also having trouble with touching and dragging. In fact, I can't seem to zoom in on any location other than my current location.

How does one change locations?
    weird since dragging works in streetview. still awesome. wish the dev was still on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    weird since dragging works in streetview. still awesome. wish the dev was still on this.
    dragging works fine for me in the map vie pinch/zoom too. Don't know about street view since It doesn't show for me.
    never mind - google didn't do street view of my street.
    This is a nice app! I paired it with the mobile hotspot on phone (pre plus) and it loaded up. ( abit more slowly than my home wireless)

I'm wondering if this will work when I'm driving around giving me real time gps location?
    Quote Originally Posted by kahunabill View Post
    This is a nice app! I paired it with the mobile hotspot on phone (pre plus) and it loaded up. ( abit more slowly than my home wireless)

I'm wondering if this will work when I'm driving around giving me real time gps location?
    nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRn View Post
    nope.
    you tried it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRn View Post
    dragging works fine for me in the map vie pinch/zoom too. Don't know about street view since It doesn't show for me.
    never mind - google didn't do street view of my street.
    really odd since, pinch and zoom works for me, but dragging doesnt. maybe its a patch i have installed. hmmmm
    Drag and zoom worked fine here, when I went to try the Street View, the button had disappeared, though. Didn't get back to it to have a second look. I did see the button at first, though!

.. and maybe the original author will take notice if he's suddenly receiving money from people.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by kahunabill View Post
    you tried it?
    No need. There is no source of GPS data.
    ok, a reboot now yields draggin, doh! this is awesome. now i need my latitude friends back!!
    You need to e-mail the file to yourself. It's based on the way the forum download works, Jason has a thread on this that I am too busy to find ATM.

Anyone else unable to find the phone version of BFG? I'm on a Pre3.
    Thanks, it worked
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidbd View Post
    I like this app a lot. Thanks for it. BTW, I donated but the add bar at the bottom still showing up. Any idea how long it takes to get the magic happen?
    Enter your email into the help screen and tap the yellow triangle, after your donation has been added
    http://www.precentral.net/bfg-maps
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasters View Post
    Great app - Thanks!

Though I'm also having trouble with touching and dragging. In fact, I can't seem to zoom in on any location other than my current location.

How does one change locations?
    drag that little yellow dude in the top left of the map where you want to see street view.

It appears that you cannot yet move back and forward in streetview yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Enter your email into the help screen and tap the yellow triangle, after your donation has been added
    http://www.precentral.net/bfg-maps
    Yes I did, didnt do anything. I think the dev need to add my email in the database or something.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast