Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darksomos View Post
    Well, now I feel just silly. I went to that link on my laptop
    originally. I had no idea until I clicked on that link you reposted on my Pixi that it would take me straight to it in the App Catalog *facepalm*.
    Glad that you got it working. I hope you enjoy what we're building!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    We'll be out of beta soon and you've earned a coupon code!
    Just saw that DataJog made it into the App Catalog. Congratulations!

So how do I get this coupon code?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Yes - absolutely! PM sent....

For those who missed the Beta, Make a new friend who is gonna have some codes!!!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

if I buy for Pre, do I hafta buy it again for TP? And how is this different from neato! ? I'm intrigued by this app it seems well-designed, looks nice!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanjean View Post
    if I buy for Pre, do I hafta buy it again for TP? And how is this different from neato! ? I'm intrigued by this app it seems well-designed, looks nice!
    Hello JeanJean,
    If you use the same palm profile, then no, you don't have to buy again.

Neato! is a fantastic app by Zhephree and has been in webOS for a long time. He continues to bring outstanding apps to webOS.

DataJog allows you to add contacts, events, maps, even dial your phone, from a desktop. There are many use cases:
    • Send to your device, even if you don't have it - If you want to add an event or contact without your device, you can.
    • Send someone directions - I used it to help my wife find her appointment. I sent her the map location from my desktop at work.
    • Share with friends / family - Any device with the same pairing code and password receives the same information

There is a video on YouTube [link is on datajog.com] that highlights the app.

Thank-you for taking the time to look at DataJog!

ty for the quick response! This sounds/looks like such a great app. Is there a TP version or is it optimized for TP on the emualtor? i'll def buy it this week, and I agree, Zhephree is a great dev
    There should probably be an ability for devices to respond to multiple pairing codes . .
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    There should probably be an ability for devices to respond to multiple pairing codes . .
    Great idea! And multiple devices under a pairing code with ability to select which device.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    ty for the quick response! This sounds/looks like such a great app. Is there a TP version or is it optimized for TP on the emualtor? i'll def buy it this week, and I agree, Zhephree is a great dev
    It is both TouchPad and phone compatible (with the enyo maps update), so it basically works on all devices.

Thank-you for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    It is both TouchPad and phone compatible (with the enyo maps update), so it basically works on all devices.

Thank-you for asking.
    last question before I buy the app, is there a promo code ?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    last question before I buy the app, is there a promo code ?
    I might be able to dig one up....

this is a nice app!!!!!!!!
    I am very interested in this app. Do you still have any promo codes? I was following you in Twitter and now you are following me too....
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I am very interested in this app. Do you still have any promo codes? I was following you in Twitter and now you are following me too....
    Let me see...

I have been using DataJog for some time now. Works great. I use it a lot for sending URLS and adding contacts.
    DataJog likes this.
    Can't wait for the version that doesn't require chrome, I use FF and IE at work (IE because I have one piece of web based software that doesn't work properly in FF).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    yellowhammer likes this.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Can't wait for the version that doesn't require chrome, I use FF and IE at work (IE because I have one piece of web based software that doesn't work properly in FF).
    I sent you a PM!

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I'm interested as well, in testing Firefox add-on. And following you on Twitter. Any promo codes left?
    Promo Codes - PM Me

I love this app and the great work the developer has done in a short time. I beta tested and was rewarded with some promo codes. I have two left, if anyone needs please PM me on here, NOT POST, PM Me.

This rocks since TTS is not coming to the pre/pre2 this is a fantastic alternative.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyTrain View Post
    I'm interested as well, in testing Firefox add-on. And following you on Twitter. Any promo codes left?
    Thank-you for asking about DataJog. V2.0 is in beta now and you're welcome to try it out. I've sent you a PM.
    Last edited by SmartKidsOnTheRun; 12/16/2011 at 10:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast