Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bioforce2
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    At the request of the app developer, I have removed the patch.
    Last edited by whocares69; 11/07/2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Removed per request
    NegiG likes this.
    I'm planning on using offline mode, so I hope it'll work when I do ^^

What is the problem exactly ???
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    I'm planning on using offline mode, so I hope it'll work when I do ^^

What is the problem exactly ???
    I think I fixed it.... knowing the bug was there was annoying me and ruining my sleep, lol. Embarrassing my first try at contributing something had a big bug, hence my earlier edit.

Anyways, after putting on the new version, I downloaded some chapters, exited, turned off WiFi, and restarted and it worked fine.

EDIT - For the 5 people who already downloaded, please download and copy the new version.
    Would be nice if you could fix the chapters bug, any manga that start with chapter 0 are skipped to chapter 1.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    Would be nice if you could fix the chapters bug, any manga that start with chapter 0 are skipped to chapter 1.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Not sure what you mean - I was able to load One Piece and Bleach 0 just now. Example?
    Quote Originally Posted by whocares69 View Post
    Not sure what you mean - I was able to load One Piece and Bleach 0 just now. Example?
    ill find a few, i noticed 2-3 that started me right off on chapter1 instead of 0, shoulda noted which tbh, ill have to refind em.
    Why don't you just update the app in the app catalog ? It would be easier for us, end-users, and you may get better reviews from those who don't read this forum.

MU said the file was temporarly unavailable ^^
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Its not my app, I'm just messing around with it a little for fun. As for MU, I don't know, first time I've used it.
    For me the bug is even more annoying, if u download 1 chapter or whole manga. The next time Mangareader update, it doesn't show the new updated chapter.

eg: saw Good Ending has 110 chapter, but on my chapter list has 103 chap....

Hope this will fix the bug then.

Ticket them last month, they said to expect a new update soon...an update i never see...T_T
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NegiG View Post
    For me the bug is even more annoying, if u download 1 chapter or whole manga. The next time Mangareader update, it doesn't show the new updated chapter.

eg: saw Good Ending has 110 chapter, but on my chapter list has 103 chap....

Hope this will fix the bug then.

Ticket them last month, they said to expect a new update soon...an update i never see...T_T
    Yeah, it was frustrating me too. So one night I went poking around with Internalz to see if there was anything I could do about it. And there was This way you always have the latest chapter list. Thanks for "liking".

BTW, if crystal development is reading this, no offense intended. Just trying to help people out.
    hey, no, no, never mind, its fine if you try to fix a bug on your own but remember that this app is not open source and publishing the source code of one of its core components is not the best way to help me or you... so it would be great if you could remove the file from megaupload.

I was pretty busy the last weeks but now i have some time to spare to fix all the bugs. A new update was submitted to HP yesterday. The "no new chapter" bug occurs because the update routine that handles the chapter list was disabled... i simply forgot it to enable it. I'm sorry for that.

If you notice any other bugs, please create a ticket on Manga Reader HD - Overview - crystalDev Support

TRL
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    As per request, I've removed the patch. I have to say, I haven't coded in years, so it was fun messing around with your code One thing I was trying to get to work but haven't had enough time for was a "View Latest Chapter" button (so you don't have to scroll all the way to the end of the chapter list). Did this make it into the new version?

It's a great app though. Saved me from from a boring ethics lecture today, I read Freezing instead.
    thank you

actually i had to revoke the update cause i found a urgent bug where the new database structure isn't created. We will see how long it will take to get processed...

I will PM you the updated ipk and yes, your request already had been implemented
    Hopefully the updates comes through soon. I currently have it bookmarked in awaiting of the fixes. When the fixed version pulls thorugh, I'm gonna buy it
    Hopefully the updates comes through soon. I currently have it bookmarked in awaiting of the fixes. When the fixed version pulls thorugh, I'm gonna buy it