1.    #1  
    What are good games for the Touchpad that 2 (or more) players can play? Either play at the same time or turn based. Paid app (German catalogue) is also fine.

I'm looking for a nice game that I can play with another person. It can be a sports game, board game or any other game. So far I have only found one-player games.

I did see Monopoly in the catalogue though. Who has played that already? is it worth the money?

Looking forward to read your suggestions. I'll post reviews of the app in this thread later on.

Thanks!
    Glow Hockey works great in 2-player mode.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Multiplayer games on the TouchPad hasn't been taken advantage of much by game developers I'm afraid. Gameloft really should offer some of their multiplayer options for TouchPad owners. Driving and RPG games would work wonders on this device.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcccdmn View Post
    Multiplayer games on the TouchPad hasn't been taken advantage of much by game developers I'm afraid. Gameloft really should offer some of their multiplayer options for TouchPad owners. Driving and RPG games would work wonders on this device.
    I would love to see some sweet RPGs on this device!
    Robotek (turnbased)
    if there's an HD Blokus that would be cool
    glow hockey is great as said above
    also 3d pool is fun

the wife and I play spot the difference together at the same time
    have gotten into some competition with minego's solitaire app (low score in golf)
    I got her a majong game that we sometimes play together as well
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...