1.    #1  
    I have not been able to successfully purchase any apps for my TouchPad. It keeps failing with an "Unexpected Error Occur: The App Catalog could not complete the last action requested. Please try again later" or something like that.

Is the App server down or something? It's been like this for the past few days I've tried.

I have entered a credit card in my account. My only confusion with my credit card is the security code it asked for. Is this the same as the CVN number?

I really would like to purchase some apps to show my appreciation and to help WebOS have a future.
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind, I figured out what the problem was. I was using a virtual credit card number and I didn't know that once you used it, it could only be used by the same vendor. So, I generated a new virtual number for my TouchPad and successfully purchased my first app.
    I sent you a message about your problem i guess you didn't read it Anyways I'm glad you figured out your problem.
    I'm having the same problem as MrSmartyPants. Could you please help me with whatever solution you gave them? Thank you!
    same here. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks
    yep same here. I can download free apps, just can't purchase apps
    Quote Originally Posted by ncandbk View Post
    I'm having the same problem as MrSmartyPants. Could you please help me with whatever solution you gave them? Thank you!
    The problem MrSmartyPants was having was using an invalid credit card number due to the virtual card he is using needing to generate a new card number for each company performing transactions.

I would suggest creating a new credit card number for your HP transactions through the company you have received the virtual card from since you are experiencing the same issue.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    I haven't setup a credit card with my app catalog as yet. I can't even do that, started to happen today.
    From the HP App Catalog, I tap on the Preferences & Accounts and I get the following error:
    The action could not be completed. Try again later.
    I did try many times to no avail!!
    Last edited by fsquare62; 12/21/2011 at 06:40 PM.
    Never mind...did more search in this forum and found out that Hulu fix is the culprit. Uninstalled it and now I can set up my account.

Thanks all.