1.    #1  
    Hi friends. I've been wondering if there is any app that can help us read books except Kindle because when i try opening Kindle app on my touchpad i get a message "This app is not available in your country" I just found this great website just after I've bought The Touchpad and I'll really appriciate if you guys help me find an app that i could read books on my touchpad.
    Change to a new profile and pick US as your app catalogue country, that way you will have all the apps. Note: you will need a US way of paying for the apps, you can read about it in this forum below:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-country.html

Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much for this great help. However i don't know how to change my country profile when i search for apps in HP Catalog i can just get Free apps and i don't really know how to see other apps. Thanks again for your help.
    You'll have to read that thread, especially page 3.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for advice. But i got really far away from what i've been looking for. What I've been looking for is actually just a PDF reader for my books. Providing i don't find Adobe Reader handy. Thanks again for your help.