Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sara.ramli
  • 1 Post By sara.ramli
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the Audiophile developers? I've tried searching for them on Google but can't seem to find an "official" website or a way of contacting them? I'd like to request access to the .ipk so that I can install Audophile on my Pre 3.

Many thanks,
    Stu :-)
    appcatalog => support takes you to a github page. There's an email address given in the readme section. Tried that already?
    stuartguthrie likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    appcatalog => support takes you to a github page. There's an email address given in the readme section. Tried that already?
    You're joking??? I did look through that Readme section and couldn't find an e-mail address. Are you sure it's there? Would there please be any chance you could PM it to me?

You're a legend!!!

Thanks!

Stu :-)
    Here's the link that I was referring to:
    https://github.com/epik/wAMP

Have PMed you the email id. Probably you missed it, because the id was masked.
    stuartguthrie likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks heaps!! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartguthrie View Post
    Thanks heaps!! :-)
    I just saw your thread back in the Palm dev forums and can understand why you are trying to do this. Glad that I was able to help a little. Good luck in getting it up and running on the Pre3.

If you do succeed, I would be interested too in using it on my Pre 3. Keep the community posted.