Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    We're about ready to submit our upgrade to 1.0.3 in the next few days after a little more testing. If you purchase 1.0.2 today, you will get the upgrade for free once it is released. Here's a list of upgrade features in this release:

1.0.3 Features:
    1. Faster loading
    2. Ability to create Quick Office document shortcuts (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
    3. Ability to create Adobe Reader document shortcuts (PDF)
    4. Improved user interface
    5. Implemented better controls to ready for Pre(x) series release coming
    6. Improved handling of Google Voice dial strings
    7. Corrected loss of icons and images used for shortcuts when user deletes image
    8. Display of image choice on user panel prior to making shortcut (visual cue)
    9. Complete restore of shortcuts and icons after visit to the Doctor
    10. Improved feedback of shortcut creation using banner

1.0.2 Features
    1. Creation of Website Shortcuts
    2. Creation of one button push dialer shortcuts to paired phone (including Google Voice, or work voicemail call-in dialing)
    3. Creation of one button email shortcuts to specific person or addressee
    4. Creation of flash game or flash file shortcuts

We hope you find Shortcut Launcher one of those apps that make your webOS experience even better.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by twack; 10/30/2011 at 07:22 PM.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    At the risk of soundling like a pedant, have you got a link to some screenshots or other app details?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knightnz View Post
    At the risk of soundling like a pedant, have you got a link to some screenshots or other app details?
    First time I've heard that term used like that. Cool

You can go to the app catalog and see the current version screen shots. Shortcut Launcher is under "Productivity" catagory.

You can also visit our website. There we have links to some sample icons and some tutorials posted up on YouTube. Just go to wackware.net and poke around.
    Last edited by twack; 10/30/2011 at 07:25 PM.
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    We're about ready to submit our upgrade to 1.0.3 in the next few days after a little more testing. If you purchase 1.0.2 today, you will get the upgrade for free once it is released. Here's a list of upgrade features in this release:

1.0.3 Features:
    1. Faster loading
    2. Ability to create Quick Office document shortcuts (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
    3. Ability to create Adobe Reader document shortcuts (PDF)
    4. Improved user interface
    5. Implemented better controls to ready for Pre(x) series release coming
    6. Improved handling of Google Voice dial strings
    7. Corrected loss of icons and images used for shortcuts when user deletes image
    8. Display of image choice on user panel prior to making shortcut (visual cue)
    9. Complete restore of shortcuts and icons after visit to the Doctor
    10. Improved feedback of shortcut creation using banner

1.0.2 Features
    1. Creation of Website Shortcuts
    2. Creation of one button push dialer shortcuts to paired phone (including Google Voice, or work voicemail call-in dialing)
    3. Creation of one button email shortcuts to specific person or addressee
    4. Creation of flash game or flash file shortcuts

We hope you find Shortcut Launcher one of those apps that make your webOS experience even better.
    Enjoy!
    Any update on the release date of this new version?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericblackdv View Post
    Any update on the release date of this new version?
    We are submitting to the HP App Catalog for review tonight. I expect a 2-3 Day turn-around.

By the way, We were able to add the ability to create shortcuts for "Advanced Browser".

We hope you enjoy the App!
    TWack

By the way, We were able to add the ability to create shortcuts for "Advanced Browser".
    Thanks for that, much appreciated!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    We are submitting to the HP App Catalog for review tonight. I expect a 2-3 Day turn-around.

We hope you enjoy the App!
    Being you already submitted, are you still going to send out the survey for the beta testers? I like it a lot. I have one problem and can't seem to figure it out. I put your sample icons In a folder exactly where you suggested, but when I browse for an icon using the shortcut launcher it doesn't find them. I am able to type in the filepath by hand and it works. I tried restarting in case I needed it to rescan for media with no luck. It doesn't see the folder or even the icons if I just djmp them loose in the /media/internal/downloads folder. 3.04, uberkernal, 32gb, with preware and some patches