Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Macros746
  1.    #1  
    I was fiddling through some of my games today and realized that quite a few apps have basically been completely broken by the new update. Most seem to be accelerometer related. But Shrek, Both of the Need for Speeds, Glider 2 and Portals of Praevus are all broken for me....unplayable. This seems like kind of a huge oversight to not be addressed....not that this surprises me anymore...but still.....

Mark
    grizzylemon likes this.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    you need to email Palm support or webos dev and let them know. they care less and we need to push to have our way.. though its their job
    it only affects 2 games for me that I almost never play, but I would like to hear that something is being done to address the accelerometer issue also...
    Only effect for me is that notifications in gvoice don't quite work right. Everything else works fine.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    On any other platform, developers are expected to test and tweak their apps with new OS updates prior to release and submit any bugs they find. I wonder if the big name game developers bothered to do that.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Guess I'll be finding out soon since mine has just updated itself last night without my asking it to. Already dislike the new spell correct beyond words. ***.
    as Iīm reading.. does this mean that for some of you the accelerometer works on Asphalt and NFS and other games?

or it "works" for you only because you donīt use the accelerometer function for playing?
    Accel works fine here as far as I can tell. Checked in supersonic

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Asphalt seems to be the major culprit, it works fine for me in supersonic and okay in NFS.