1.    #1  
    came out 3 mins ago

US: ********ivrkl24245olioa

Canada * fprtw93992kdqgu

UK: ********kxawf88757hxzfl
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/29/2011 at 05:15 PM.
    hi, any mention of a code for Ireland?
  3.    #3  
    no...sorry...I just got it from the palm blog
    the code Is Invalid
    I already bought it, and well worth the price!
    Great thanks. The UK one worked for me.
    got it for canada thanks a lot
    darn already used up in us
    Ratsofratzle... missed it again.
    Snagged a Canadian code. Thanks!
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    out in canada.
    damn out in Uk I miss these every time. Does anyone know how many are actually made available
    There's never enough made available.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    UK one gone.

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by Barron22 View Post
    damn out in Uk I miss these every time. Does anyone know how many are actually made available
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpike View Post
    There's never enough made available.
    You can't expect them to put out 1 code for every TouchPad owner. They are still a business, they are still paying the developers for each copy redeemed, and webOS is already seemingly a $1.2b loss...

It's a promo code, you just have to be faster than the other million TouchPad owners.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Canadian codes are gone too.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    You can't expect them to put out 1 code for every TouchPad owner. They are still a business, they are still paying the developers for each copy redeemed, and webOS is already seemingly a $1.2b loss...

It's a promo code, you just have to be faster than the other million TouchPad owners.
    I'd expect the codes to last more than 9 minutes, which is what it took me to try the promo code after it was posted on the blog. If you're only giving away a dozen or so then might as well not even do the promo codes, it gives a gift to a very slight few and annoys everyone else, especially when they jump on it quick. They should just end the codes or at least give out a decent amount. They could also do the Amazon method of giving away one app per day or at least put some apps on big discounts. I know you're going to bring up the sales on some other apps but those apps were already overpriced to begin with and should have been marked at the sale price.
    All this does is simply **** of those who miss out on the codes. Basically, its like buying a touchpad on a fire sale - one has sit on the computer all day ready to puncce on the codes once they are released.