1.    #1  
    EDIT: This thread is now finished as someone has picked up the code from me.
    Thank you!

I won a code for this game, Ground Effect Pro XHD, 2 weeks ago but its for an American user and I am Canadian.
    I was told to email them, which i have done 4x to exchange it for a Canadian code but no one will ever respond to my emails so, as it expires November 1st, if there is an American here that would like it for their TP, email me at shelaghdb1959 at gmail dot com and I will forward the email I received for it to you right away rather than it go to waste.

You need to be American

As stated in the contest rules, redemption of promo codes requires that your device be running webOS 3.x and have the latest update to the App Catalog.

The above code is for US users only.

I did try to PM a couple of people from the original thread that wanted to win one but no one got back to me

I really wish that i could use this but since they aret writing back to me, better someone enjoy it then it go to waste!

DONT POST HERE, JUST EMAIL ME AT THE ADDRESS I THIS POST OR I WONT SEE IT, SO THE FIRST PERSON THAT DOES EMAIL ME, I WILL FORWARD THE CODE TO THEM.
    Last edited by ShelaghDB; 10/29/2011 at 11:39 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Done-someone already has it! Thanks everyone!
    You can redeem US codes by creating a new profile with the US as the shopping country, using the Preware app 'Impostah'.

I'm Canadian, and have been able to redeem all US promo codes (and purchase apps) after choosing the US app catalogue for my webOS account and using my Canadian billing address. The US store can be used with a Canadian or Mexican billing address.

In my case, because the US is my shopping country, I cannot redeem Canadian codes without using Impostah.