Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

Halloween Artist
    Create. Carve a virtual pumpkin! Create, save, and share your jack-o-lantern designs in any way you like. Kid-tested, all-ages approved.
    Promo code: hzelq79545dbsmi

Rockus Sound Machine HD
    Enjoy. Rockus Sound Machine HD is an ambient noise machine for the HP Touchpad. Perfect for helping you or your baby sleep.
    Promo code: cerga93027yttld

Smart Office™
    View. Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the TouchPad easy.
    Promo code: hfsxl54760ligrn

Tumblbox 2
    Communicate. Tumblbox 2 is the best way to experience Tumblr on the go. With lightning fast reblogging, liking and editing you'll never miss a post.
    Promo code: jgzvd41457cypot

Please use the thank button.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 10/28/2011 at 02:15 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Got em all, woohoo!
    Only one worth getting was Smart Office.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
  4.    #4  
    Please use the thank button :-)

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    shanpalm61 likes this.
    gone i really wanted smartoffice too. How are people getting these emails? I've never ever gotten a single email with promo codes like this.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    gone i really wanted smartoffice too. How are people getting these emails? I've never ever gotten a single email with promo codes like this.
    Palm.com : Newsletter Signup
    Damn, people are moving quick. Smart Office was gone within 10 minutes of this thread be posted lol.
    I am, therefore I think
    The embedded PDF reader in Smart Office is pretty slick. Better than Adobe's attempt.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    Damn, people are moving quick. Smart Office was gone within 10 minutes of this thread be posted lol.
    The codes were posted about an hour ago on Facebook, despite Palm stating to keep an eye on their blog. Too bad as I could've really used Smart Office for my classes.

Edit: actually it looks like the codes were released a couple minutes before Abyssul created this thread. I guess I read the Facebook time wrong. In that case, the SO code definitely ran out quickly.
    Last edited by dj2005; 10/28/2011 at 02:42 PM.
    So how many people actually got Smart Office from this promo code? I'm curious how high the code limit was for that one.
    darnit!!, email 15 minutes old and the one app I wanted is gone! I needed a pdf viewer so bad....

Holy crap these go faster than fast now!
    good grief, those went fast :-(
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I was expecting this today and had everything setup. I went to the bathroom and missed Smart Office. Gee, I don't take that long to pee.
    Tikerz likes this.
    I should have known Smart Office would go fast. At least I got Tumblbox
    Wow... email with promo codes came out, featuring Smart Office... ten minutes later and the code for Smart Office was already used up! And... I did a quick check of Smart Deals and even they didn't seem to have that much of a head start...

We want you to experience the best of webOS. Hurry; download the following four apps for FREE using the promo codes below.

Halloween Artist
    Create. Carve a virtual pumpkin! Create, save, and share your jack-o-lantern designs in any way you like. Kid-tested, all-ages approved.
    Promo code: hzelq79545dbsmi

Rockus Sound Machine HD
    Enjoy. Rockus Sound Machine HD is an ambient noise machine for the HP Touchpad. Perfect for helping you or your baby sleep.
    Promo code: cerga93027yttld

Smart Office™
    View. Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the TouchPad easy.
    Promo code: hfsxl54760ligrn

Tumblbox 2
    Communicate. Tumblbox 2 is the best way to experience Tumblr on the go. With lightning fast reblogging, liking and editing you'll never miss a post.
    Promo code: jgzvd41457cypot
    Last edited by rbrusuelas; 10/28/2011 at 02:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    This was posted by slickdeals by 4 members.. I missed smartoffice too...
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj2005 View Post
    The codes were posted about an hour ago on Facebook, despite Palm stating to keep an eye on their blog. Too bad as I could've really used Smart Office for my classes.
    can you link the facebook page? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    can you link the facebook page? thanks
    See my edit to my post. Looks like I somehow misread the time on the Facebook post.

Here is the Facebook page: HP TouchPad | Facebook
    The last three WebOS newsletters arrived in my inbox at exactly 1:07pm (MDT). I should setup a reminder or something to be near my TouchPad every Tuesday to Friday.
    Woo Hoo. Got my Smart Office
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast