Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    The last three WebOS newsletters arrived in my inbox at exactly 1:07pm (MDT). I should setup a reminder or something to be near my TouchPad every Tuesday to Friday.

Hmm, I got the email at 1:02pm (MDT). Checked it within ten minutes and SmartOffice was already gone. I wonder which region is getting the first batch of emails? Do the rest of us really have a chance at getting high profile apps with what seem to be very limited promo codes?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I got the email at 3:06 EST. Grabbed smartoffice immediately. I think because its price is higher, less copies of promo codes were given away. So it's gone within 10 min.
  3.    #43  
    These palm reps must be uninformed because I've gotten each newsletter on time. I would upload a pic but my TP can't.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    meeehhhhh grrrrrr I missed them
    where can I subscribe for the emails? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    The embedded PDF reader in Smart Office is pretty slick. Better than Adobe's attempt.
    lol... as I recall, that was the case on Palm OS as well.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Oddly, I get the emails but they're not valid in my region (New Zealand). As far as I'm aware I activated everything saying I was in NZ and everything in the store is showing in local currency.

Not a bad thing, as I bought Smart Office (primarily for a decent PDF viewer) and SplashTop mere hours before they were both given away for free, so I don't feel as if I missed out as much.

Not sure why Slickdeals bothers - presumably anyone eligible would get the email at much the same time anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by knightnz View Post

Not sure why Slickdeals bothers - presumably anyone eligible would get the email at much the same time anyway?
    Site traffic hits..

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    <threads merged>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123