Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Again I'm at work without my TP so I can't get any of these apps. Oh well, nothing I really need so I hope forum members here pick them up before those at slickdeals do.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj2005 View Post
    See my edit to my post. Looks like I somehow misread the time on the Facebook post.

Here is the Facebook page: HP TouchPad | Facebook
    Just to be clear, that's not an official page -- just an individual passing on information as people do here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    So how many people actually got Smart Office from this promo code? I'm curious how high the code limit was for that one.
    One, maybe two...I feel duped and baited when these codes are made "available"
    Of that list, only Smart Office appealed to me. And unfortunately, I looked at my email about ten minutes too late. Oh well... if it ever goes on sale I will probably pick it up, and may even still at full price if the reviews are good. I am guessing the number of codes was lower than in weeks past based on how quickly the supply ran out.
    Darn it : I missed the promo codes for Smart Office. OK.... It is time for me to use my HP promo code to get this. I knew they would come in handy at some point for select apps like this.
    I had no chance,
    They're all expired. Don't feel bad, I wasn't able to use any myself.
    Don't know why no one posted these, they came out 5 hours ago. Everyone might be feeling blue about all the bad news lately, but we ARE supposed to be the center of Touchpad news, right. RIGHT?

Halloween Artist

Create. Carve a virtual pumpkin! Create, save, and share your jack-o-lantern designs in any way you like. Kid-tested, all-ages approved.
    Promo code: hzelq79545dbsmi

Rockus Sound Machine HD

Enjoy. Rockus Sound Machine HD is an ambient noise machine for the HP Touchpad. Perfect for helping you or your baby sleep.
    Promo code: cerga93027yttld

Smart Office™

View. Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the TouchPad easy.
    Promo code: hfsxl54760ligrn

Tumblbox 2

Communicate. Tumblbox 2 is the best way to experience Tumblr on the go. With lightning fast reblogging, liking and editing you'll never miss a post.
    Promo code: jgzvd41457cypot
    You plug your phone in?
    They were posted in the "promo codes" forum where all the other ones have been posted (or moved).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Thanks. How do I always miss that section? I got to get on the ball.
    You plug your phone in?
    Must have hit slickdeals early. I received the email at 2:03pm Central and tried to use the promo code for Smart Office at 2:19pm Central and it was already used up. 16 damn minutes! I must have to sit at my email and hit refresh constantly if I want to take advantage of these.
    What bites is i have signed up for the newsletter so i can these codes but I never ever get the newletter via email
    According to a Palm rep I chatted with online, the code emails are sent out randomly, not to everyone.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    According to a Palm rep I chatted with online, the code emails are sent out randomly, not to everyone.
    pretty ******** the way they do that since the codes themselves are all the same,so they all get posted in forums everywhere.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    who is this 'slickdeals' and how come they get everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonerman33 View Post
    I must have to sit at my email and hit refresh constantly if I want to take advantage of these.

You're assuming that the e-mails are all send out exactly at the same time, which isn't the case. I saw the e-mail the instant it hit my inbox and it was 7 minutes later than yours. Odds are others (someone on Slickdeals) received theirs even sooner than you and posted it immediately.
    just spoke with a HP palm csr - codes go out randomly and they have a database with codes and who has received codes. Also she said that codes don't work with 3.0.4
  17. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    just spoke with a HP palm csr - codes go out randomly and they have a database with codes and who has received codes. Also she said that codes don't work with 3.0.4
    Codes work fine in 3.0.4. My wife and I got Smart Office using theses codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Codes work fine in 3.0.4. My wife and I got Smart Office using theses codes.
    Gotta take this stuff with a grain of salt. I mean it might be true, but I wouldn't bet money on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    They are not sent out randomly. They send out the newsletter. My brother in law gets it everytime--that doesn't sound random to me.

The level 1 csrs have no idea how it works. I called in a ticket at one point because no matter where or how I sign up I cannot get the newsletter and I set up both my TP and my brother in law's TP the exact same way. Level 1 didn't even know that some people don't get the newsletter and doesn't even know who is in charge of that whole thing.

If you get the newsletter, congratulations. If you don't--you probably never will.
    Last edited by elsie2; 10/29/2011 at 11:22 PM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    are the codes us only?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast