Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By matchqq
  1.    #1  
    50 Promo codes to give away for a free copy of Black Ops Unlocked!

United States only. Expires Dec. 19th. Available for Pre, Pre2, Pixi, and Veer.

Get it while you still can!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    What's the code?
    where are the codes?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I clicked the link and can't see a developer name/contact info. Need something like this for Battlefield 3.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5. XP1
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Who is giving them away?
    Here's a copy: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...0-7ecd55e7e317

Promo Code: 9430650a-a816-437b-8f20-7ecd55e7e317
    I went into my app catalog and tried to use the promo code, but my credit card was charged instead! I'm Pre+ 1.4.5. Is there a way to use promo codes running my webos? Sucks I was charged when I was trying to use promo code, but I hope my unauthorized $1 feeds many. Would sure be nice to get a promo code for a different app now.
    From what I recall, promo codes can only be used with 2.x or greater.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Promo code works for my veer. Will leave a review later. Thanks!
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastboyscout151 View Post
    I went into my app catalog and tried to use the promo code, but my credit card was charged instead! I'm Pre+ 1.4.5. Is there a way to use promo codes running my webos? Sucks I was charged when I was trying to use promo code, but I hope my unauthorized $1 feeds many. Would sure be nice to get a promo code for a different app now.
    You can use promo codes on 1.4.5. You need to download the veer doctor & extract the app catalog .ipk (com.palm.apps.findapp). Sorry, I don't remember which directory it's in, but you should be able to find it with a quick search here.
    cydetu
    nice sharing thanks for this url.....