Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've had this app on my pre+ since it came out. And the latest update finally made it usable. Now you stay connected even after you close the cards. And receive the notifications when you get a new message.

this is great news for me, at least until the messaging pluggins are ready for the Pre3 ..
    Last edited by eny2002; 10/28/2011 at 07:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    does MSN work on this app? I've read the reviews and they are horrible.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    yes it works.
    and for me it works fine. I dont have any complaints. Before the update it was so so. Because you had to leave the card open in order to stay connected and even so it logged off randomely. But since the update it is working perfect for my needs...
    I concur. The update is significant. I haven't had any connection issues.
    Just bought the app. However, the option of alert sound is too limited. Anyone knows how to get other sounds?
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    thanks for the inputs - cause the reviews are really bad...

two questions:
    1) does the connections stay stable, in 2G and 3G? ...and of course when switching between those?
    2) does it log in automatically when you drive and loose atena conections ...and come back into a antena conection?

thanks in advance for your inputs.
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    yes. It stays connected through all that. Unless you open the app and uncheck the accounts you want to log off from they will not log off by themself. It even stays connected through a luna restart...
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    cool thanks ... my next buy I guess
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270